Sick

Marc

FH is my second home
Im not even going to watch the video as I hate animal cruelty

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Stupid bint. Hope she gets hit by a car. Refusing to watch the video.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
The neighbour took 13 minutes to film that? I can understand he wanted evidence to show the parents, but 13 minutes while the dog was abused??? I would have gone over to do some slapping of my own after just 10 sec...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
When people film things it takes you out of the situation, thats one reason why people film disaster scenes cause looking through a viewfinder kind of removes you from it all

Make sense?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
God she will be grounded. What a punishment, should be sent to a military camp in Iraq for latrine duty until she turns 18.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
the dog is so well behaved it just sits down, so she cant blame it on a bad dog

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Holy shit.

I really wish The Sun would employ actual writers, their headlines really are god awful, probably employing 12 year olds.

That video is very disturbing, don't understand how someone could stand by and film that I'd be running straight over there. Fat little shit should be beaten herself to go on runs to lose some weight see how she likes it. She deserves to be booted in the face. And what Sparx said, you'd expect quite a few dogs to bite back from something like that or at least try to warn them off but it's just taking it and laying down, awful.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
What a fat fucker. I honestly hope some one does this to her, and kills her. Honestly what sort of people do that to a pretty much defensely animal, it sickens me. If i was videoing that, I would have stoped after 10 seconds, and beat the living shit out of the cow.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Someone I know had a cute little dog. Some kids kicked him etc but the owner saw what was happening and stopped it. Now when this dog see's any person younger than about 15 it will bark at them like a crazy man if they come too close. If they try and stroke him he'd bite them.

People thought he was a bad dog but I can understand why he reacted the way he did around kids.

poor thing.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I though the police would slap her for this under animal cruelity rules? The person filming it should have got about 30 seconds footage then walked and took the dog off the little **** then called the cops. There is no point hitting the little bitch she will just get rich you will get jail time.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Spoilt fat horrible worthless ****, I blame her parents they say "we thought she was an animal lover" clearly shes picked up the violence from somewhere, most likely the same place she picked up her MICHELIN MAN GUT.

I hope she chokes on a fucking pie at dinner.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
That dog was really well behaved, if anyone treated me like that I'd have had their head off.

What disgusting behaviour.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Someone I know had a cute little dog. Some kids kicked him etc but the owner saw what was happening and stopped it. Now when this dog see's any person younger than about 15 it will bark at them like a crazy man if they come too close. If they try and stroke him he'd bite them.

People thought he was a bad dog but I can understand why he reacted the way he did around kids.

poor thing.

Thats exactly what my aunts dog is like now. Her old owners when she was just a little puppy (she's a westy so very tiny) used to kick her down the stairs and everything. Now if a child comes near her she'll bark at them and if closer she'll go for them.

Corran

Part of the furniture

poor thing.

i experienced this with my aunts dog (well her previous one). When it was young some of her friends kids decided to try ride it like a horse and hurt her. She wouldnt let kids get near her and would growl if any could would even dare to try and get near her.
Took years of visiting before she would run right up to me on arrive due to knowing i wasnt a threat, before then i would just sit down and she would eventually come up to me.

This girl should be prosecuted for child cruelity, banned for life from having a pet and the parents need a slap in the face for bringing up a child like this. Oh no, a sever talking to and grounded, like that is enough.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I'm not watching that. Made the mistake of watching a documentary a coupld of years ago about teenage gangs and what-not. Showed a clip filed on a mobile of a group of teenagers throwing a cat off the top floor of a block of flats 5 times. I felt sick for weeks, every time I thought about it.

There is no punishment bad enough for that girl. Nothing I can come up with even comes close to what she deserves.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm not watching that. Made the mistake of watching a documentary a coupld of years ago about teenage gangs and what-not. Showed a clip filed on a mobile of a group of teenagers throwing a cat off the top floor of a block of flats 5 times. I felt sick for weeks, every time I thought about it.

There is no punishment bad enough for that girl. Nothing I can come up with even comes close to what she deserves.

Well judging by the size of her she'll be 20-25 stone by the time she's 16 or so her punishment will come in the form of bullying, deserved.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Not watched it myself and don't intend to. My main concern is that it's going to scar the dog psychologically and the chances are, later down the line it may well lash out at someone as a result. Sadly he wouldn't just get grounded...

Sickening; she should at least be sent to juve for that.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
She's grounded? that's all?
Just beat the sick little bitch to death.
Some people just don't deserve to live...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom