Sick of this tbh

Chapped

Fledgling Freddie
I know this doesn't concern most of you, but a lot of people in thid act like they have the right to cross realm in order to give abuse. You dont. You play in an RvR zone, don't expect everything to be laid out on a platter for you.

If this pic is crap, it basically shows some angry mid who logged into hib, called me a twat and then logged again...

Clearly, from the pic, you can see we were running a grp of 3, which tbh doesn't seem that harsh seeing as there were both mid and alb zergs all night. If you die, get over it, don't whine, don't call others twats or goodness knows what else. Attitudes like this make me damn sick, and make me lose all respect for you.

/Whine off

Cheers

Attachments

• daoc pic.JPG
    daoc pic.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 162

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Chapped said:
I know this doesn't concern most of you, but a lot of people in thid act like they have the right to cross realm in order to give abuse. You dont. You play in an RvR zone, don't expect everything to be laid out on a platter for you.

If this pic is crap, it basically shows some angry mid who logged into hib, called me a twat and then logged again...

Clearly, from the pic, you can see we were running a grp of 3, which tbh doesn't seem that harsh seeing as there were both mid and alb zergs all night. If you die, get over it, don't whine, don't call others twats or goodness knows what else. Attitudes like this make me damn sick, and make me lose all respect for you.

/Whine off

Cheers

Gwell!

this has happend to me a few times as well, well more times than i can remember tbh.

pdqmezzin <bard>
pdqmezz <healer>
pdqmezza <sorc> :puke:

Thidranki Outkasts/Fallout :clap:

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Chapped said:

/Whine off

Cheers
Report em !

Tilda

I suggest you send the picture to RN and get him suspended.

Dorimor1

Banned
Thanks for leaving me btw Aracia :) And yea that kind of stuff is stupid, just report them

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Should of just replied to him and said

"its called RvR, thats Realm Vs Realm" not 'Group Vs Group' or 'Solo Vs Solo' or 'Chain Class Vs Chain Class' or 'Me vs only people i can kill'

nuff said, hush his gums

Chapped

Fledgling Freddie

That better for you Elkie?

Will post on RN now...

Btw Blokkie, my vamp Ashushi ate you! Twice! =p still, nice shield dmg tbh =)

p.s. Sye-he logged instantly =/ such bravery !

Cheers guys

/Gwell

Chapped

Fledgling Freddie
Only reason for this post is to raise awareness, if people don't get shown that they're being disrespectful and completely irrational they'll carry on. This isn't the first time people have come into a diff realm to moan and it just shouldn't happen, let alone should it include obscenities. This may sound a bit over the top, but people should not give insults over a game.

Say what you will, but this post is perfectly justified.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Chapped said:

you blurred out one party members name from group window, yet you can see the name in the chat windoow- illputaspearupyrarse?

:m00:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
you blurred out one party members name from group window, yet you can see the name in the chat windoow- illputaspearupyrarse?

:m00:

Amusing thing is that if you right-now this, im betting they will change this guys name as well ;)

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah the feckers ruined my Thid NS Tosser,

now its named tssr

Go GOA!

Eble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom