Sick.. AGAIN!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I am getting fed up with this! It's the fourth time this year I am ill! I'm usually sick once a year and that's around christmas time

This time it's really bad.. My head hurts, sweating all the time, all my muscles are uber sore(feels like I've had cramps all night) and I have big trouble sleeping

This also means that I might miss the derby today to which I had a ticket for :(

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
This is a sign, that Liverpool will be victorious at Anfield today!

No seriously, being ill sucks, I hope you get better soon Anders :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Sounds to me like you need to take it easy for a while, eat healthy and regain strenght.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
dude, that's how I've been feeling since January :p Dr Teeds sez: chilling out and sitting in the sun is your friend. Previous weekend, when the weather actually was nice, I felt great :/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I decided to show up for the derby.. Walked 500m and was as fatigued as if I had ran a marathon. Gave my ticket to a mate telling him he should sell it and returned home

Either I have the chills, the sweats or I am freezing! Don't feel like I have a fever, but I feel very fatigued all the time! Even a trip to the loo will make me lose my breath.. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow me thinks..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Think there's yer problem CorNokZ, you don't stay sick.

People rarely are sick when they are sick, meaning they think it's ok to visit the shops, pop around to get aspirin or think that cleaning around the house ain't really work.

You grab liquids, pop some pills if you got 'em, eat if you have fever, rest rest rest and go to a doc if it continues over 2 days.

That's it, everthing else makes things worse.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You're stupid faced avatars are inducing karma based illness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom