SI - where?

E

Eggy

Thought SI was to be released today in the shops, or is that pre-order online only?

Phoned up Game (EB) and they say its out on Friday - can I get it anywhere in town today?

Ta

D

Drclink

No idea mate mine came through the post this morning from amazon.co.uk

T

Tilda

in the shops on friday, only place to get it today is from amazon.co.uk :)

Tilda

F

Feac_

:D @ Tilda ya that pesky posty woke me up to give me a package lmao was installed and activated within 10 mins shame got to wait for GOA to move there ass

B

belth

Originally posted by Tilda
in the shops on friday, only place to get it today is from amazon.co.uk :)

Or pre-order from some non-UK shops :p Now, get the patch server up GOA!

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Feac_
:D @ Tilda ya that pesky posty woke me up to give me a package lmao was installed and activated within 10 mins shame got to wait for GOA to move there ass

w00t

i changed my order to amazon.co.uk at 8pm last night after canceling two other preorders
amazon are still confidently telling me that it will arrive today :)
lol

Tilda

E

Eggy

Ahhh crap. My free day too...hang on every day's free I'm a student.

Reckon I can bribe any shops into slipping me a copy for an extra fiver? :D :D

T

Tilda

go on, i dare you :)
post back if it works, but a tenner might be more sucessful.
they should have it in stock, but im pretty sure that there just told not to release it until friday

Tilda

E

Eggy

Haha yes I'm gonna give it a go.

I HAVE A REWARD CARD - they should respect my authorité x

X

xoboll

GRRRR

My copy is stil not here, Game have really messed up this time.
they sent me an email to day saying that today was release and i would receive it the day before ,, Doh!!

Gonna be a fun argument with there CS :))

B

BrassMonkey

Think i'll pop into game on my way home from uni and try to blag a copy using the idea that on their website it says eta 19/02/03. Then when i get my online order i'll take my store bought copy back, mwuhahahaha

G

g0ldenbone

I've tried the 'ole bribe method with EB (As was) and Game (as is) to no avail :).. I even knew the area manager of the local EB and he still would'nt do it... dont think they can put it through their tills without it being recognised centrally..

But..

If you have any independant gaming shops in the area. That could be worth a blast :)

E

Eggy

Scummy bastards. Right, I'm off to try and con them.

xx

C

[CT]Clone1

Aye tis true - I foned GAME and they said the same thing - they have the copies in today but they can't sell me one till Friday.

BLAH!

I also ordered the spec ed box with DAoC and SI together (never know when a new account will come in handy). I also know that this edition (black box one) aint available in shops till friday. BAH BAH and DOUBLE BAH!

If anyone's interested though - I paid 17.99 delivered for the DAoC and SI combo box. £29.99 on amazon plus delivery.

www.play.com if your interested.

Gonna ring play.com now and confirm my order delivery time - will update you...

B

BrassMonkey

Well it looks like its all delayed anyway, so looks like im playing generals for a couple of days :) Which isnt a bad thing. Hmmm will still pop into local Game store on me way home, it's in Middlesbrough so a bag of crack might persuade them.........i'm sure some students round here carry it.

C

[CT]Clone1

Bloody fucking bah and shit!

Just foned play.com and spoke to some bird who said they aint got any copies of SI in yet - and they only get deliveries weekly, so if they aint got one yet it MAY be a week later than advertised!

WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING TELL YOU THIS WHEN YOU ORDER!!!!

Right - friday I'm goin to game to buy one and then I'm gonna tek it back when my copy arrives.

Grrrr - new I shoulda just bought it from Amazon!

Those who aint in any hurry - gettit from play - the rest - Amazon lol.

E

Eggy

Phoned Game, they say that even if I had pre-ordered a copy I can't get it until Friday, the day of release.

Sigh.

B

bellum

Got SI today and installing it right now :)

But my question is, I got a CD key for SI and another DAOC installation.
So will I get two DAOC accounts now ? only for a month maybe but good anyway ?

<Excalibur Albion> <First Cohort>
Bellum - Theurgist Level 50
Dhs - Wizard Level 50
Musket - Minstrel Level 24
Spi - Infiltrator Level 31

A

acei

Originally posted by bellum
Got SI today and installing it right now :)

But my question is, I got a CD key for SI and another DAOC installation.
So will I get two DAOC accounts now ? only for a month maybe but good anyway ?
You just enter your SI CD-Key into your account page on the DAOC site i think :) it shouldn't create 2 accounts.

A

alara

Just got my copy of SI from Game ;)

Went in on monday and asked whether it was gonna be out on wednesday, but they said it weren't gonna be released til friday, and they also said i couldn't get it til friday anyways, so reserved myself a copy. Then got a call bout an hour ago, and they said it was gonna be released ealier so went down to get my copy :)

So hopefully if the servers come back up tonight, perhaps see sum of u there.

G

godfried

bought it yesterday in flemish store :)
faster then amazon :)
yaaaaah belgium rules (for daoc)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

No store in the Netherlands selling it so far...
Crap.
Regards, Glottis

C

[CT] Clone

s.i bah!!

well i couldnt get on the accounts page for 3 days......to renew my subscription

then s.i came...and now i cant get on accounts page again...whats it all about??

A slow death to all goa monkey boys!!

T

Tilda

read the Info thread on general discussion

80 person limitto stop validation servers crashing

Tilda

O

old.Ramas

My local GAME seems to be selling it today (wasn't yesterday, not tomorrow, but today - oh well).

Plus the guy in store informed me he had only one copy left after mine. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom