SI Standings!

C

Carnalito

Grr been killing morvalts for like 24h playtime now the other factions still aggro.. :wall:

wtf is up with this ?

O

old.Downanael

Same here,seems you really must kill *A Lot of* Morvalts :(

H

Hargh

Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I think i read somehting about the type of mob affecting how much your faction changes. eg i think i can kill a lot of Askheim WW without it doing much but after two hours don at the Lords in Varulv every Wolfaur, Svart and Arach i've met since has been friendly.

From the same memory I have a feeling that going into Trollheim and killing something made faction change. I've not been there so I can't comment further on that. I'm only L35.

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Hargh
after two hours don at the Lords in Varulv every Wolfaur, Svart and Arach i've met since has been friendly.

I have Tea and Cakes with the Lords ...

... but then again, i think I may be the only one in the whole of Midgard who is Agg to Svarts :(

H

Hargh

You know that Lord Hatstand just talks about you behind your back tho?

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Hargh
You know that Lord Hatstand just talks about you behind your back tho?

Bah ! ... I knew it :(

T

thorungla

On the off chance you are attempting to gain faction with the berglan for ota's quest.

Make sure you check the low level bergklan pelterer's faction after killing morvalts and not the nearby bergklan hunters that are higher level and will require far more work to imporve faction with.

Alternatively go hunt in TH for faction imporovements.

A

aveh

Originally posted by Kharok Svark
I have Tea and Cakes with the Lords ...

... but then again, i think I may be the only one in the whole of Midgard who is Agg to Svarts :(

Same here. Too long spent farming Arild, Rana, Alfrigg, Desukva and Kariig me thinks :)

Users who are viewing this thread