SI screenshots

G

Gef

WTF, so Mids get some cool new mobs, like a Mammoth and a Stag .. and Hibs get a giant flying fish! Oh yeah like .. great!

F

Flimgoblin

let the:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SI Screws _realm X_ OVER COMPLETELY!!!" posts commence.

S

shani

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Uhm... am I cross-eyed or does that drakeling thing a playername over its head?? And it wears a shield... and its in Hibernia obviously... what the hell is it?
*wants to play one badly..:)*

Mythicbard -

http://cgi.camelotvault.ign.com/dis...p://camelotvault.ign.com/thegame/0211/xan.jpg[/url]

http://cgi.camelotvault.ign.com/dis...://camelotvault.ign.com/thegame/0211/dino.jpg[/url]

Looks like its named indeed.... Or is it a pet and does the name of the owner show up ?

K

Kerram Darktyde

Seems to be a DEV by itsname..
Mythicbard.

Maybe a Event Centre piece?

O

old.Xarr

in this picture you can see another dev called MythicHoward as well.. he's the cute little moose in the background jumping. Don't know if luri heroes will look like this, but that would be sweet :)

O

old.job

That mythicbard is just a player, must be standing behind, she appears in other pics

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.job
That mythicbard is just a player, must be standing behind, she appears in other pics

Mythicbard is a dev - it's against the CoC over there to have 'Mythic' in your name unless you're a developer
(they also show up in different colours I think)

1234Taz

Its a Dev, they are from when Mythic lead loads of testers into the 3 new epic dungoens to test out spawns LOS bug script bugs etc... They changed into lots of things they also gave everyone instant complete Rez's when they died so they could kill all the uber mobs.

More info here

S

stu

the MiniMoose looks cool - although Dwarf and Kobbie Berks still get full-size "kill me now" ratmen don't they? Which is a touch unfair.

O

old.neenee

im re-rolling hib when this beauty comes out.

Minimoose, already got the name ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom