SI news for Danish ppl

O

old.Rei Ayanami

I just received this letter from the shop where i preordered SI, you might find it interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kære kunde,

Du modtager denne mail fordi du har forudbestilt udvidelsen til Dark Age of Camelot. Den oprindelige releasedato var den i dag, men den officielle danske distributør blev desværre nød til at skubbe denne lidt frem pga. problemer med leverancen. Det har været lidt svært at få en klar udmelding fra dem, hvilket er grunden til denne lidt sene mail.

Men nu er det bekræftiget! Den danske distributør fik for få timer siden Shrouded Isles på lager og har garanteret for at de bliver sendt til os i dag... Det betyder, at vi kan have dem på lager i morgen og nå at sende dem samme dag, således at du kan have udvidelsen i hænderne fredag!

Der skal dog tages et forbehold mht. de danske postbude... Selv om de er berygtede i hele Europa hænder det desværre at de fumler lidt med forsendelserne! Så med mindre postvæsenet laver fejl vil du modtage Shrouded Isles med posten fredag... God fornøjelse!

------------------------------------------------

In short, the danes who preordered it from danish shops will have to wait from what this tells me. I had to write a letter to ask what's going on, so to spare you of some work. So SI is due to Friday even for the people who preordered it in Denmark.

D

Damon_D

Yeah just got the same msg..more or lsee , they tried to tell me the release date was friday , and there for they could not sell it before , so I mailed him back with a link saying that the servers is patched to day ( hopefully ) but alas..I prob wont get mine before friday :(

O

old.Zarff

the place i ordered it says the new release date is the 20th... so 1 day earlier than expected :)

D

Damon_D

This place realgames.dk had it listed to the 15 at first , I knew that was a bit optimistic , then they changed it too the 19.. and even on the order confirmation I got yesterday it says the 19.. then I mailed em today to ask about it.. and I get a mail syaing sorry release day is friday :twak:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I ordered mine from gamemail.dk.
They said the 20'th aswell.

N

Norvindus

Well I got a nice email today saying that my pre-order from EB was sent with PostDanmark so I should receive 1 tomorrow (crosses fingers and hope that no union strike hits...)

O

old.casiraghi

Just called gamemail.dk, they'll ship SI today, so hopefully those ordered it there will get it Friday

P

poi

Got SI this morning from Ebgames.dk
But GOA cant fix the subscription page..so whatever:wall:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

They are only allowing 80 people in at a time, so keep trying.

T

Tiwaz

Well, a guildy of mine bought our copies yesterday afternoon at a EBGames shop.

They told him, that around 50 people had called, asking if they had SI, and when they finally got them delivered they got 8 copies!

My friend bought 4 of them:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom