SI: Missing Paladins Endu Chant FX

T

Thundercall

and that is REALLY annoying,.... i forgets that i have it activated because i can't see it,... and then uses all my powers sitting down,....

and btw: for the love of God and human support,... get RightNow up again !!

F

Flimgoblin

that's an intentional change - they removed the 'glowing green target' after outcry from the players IIRC...

could be wrong :) but I think it's meant to be gone

T

tris-

TL asked for it to be removed because "it makes it obvious the player is a paladin" hmm guess he never used heal chant and saw the big goblet above his head before eh.

T

Thundercall

Originally posted by Octanion
it's bloody annoying its gone

indeed,,... i have gone back to basic DAoC now,...

oh,.. i see fire coming from the hands of man in robes,.. he MUST be a armsman,.... RATS !!!

the man is holding a polearm,... he must be a cleric !!

K

kinag

hmm something i find weird is when necro's and Bonedancer's are casting spells i cant hear the effect when casting, only hear the sound the mob makes..

is it because i dont have SI?

T

tris-

you cant hear the necro casting with SI either because the necro isnt really casting it, just commanding the servant to cast it.

U

Uriron

My palladin doesn't have ratfang even tho i'm fully specced in thrust!

Result is some of my styles that require ratfang as an opener are useless to me :(

Don't know how it happened..

Or is it because i cant evade?

If so why give me wolftooth that requires ratfang first?

S

SevenSins

Originally posted by Uriron
My palladin doesn't have ratfang even tho i'm fully specced in thrust!

Result is some of my styles that require ratfang as an opener are useless to me :(

Don't know how it happened..

Or is it because i cant evade?

If so why give me wolftooth that requires ratfang first?

Ever read patchnotes?

It's stated in a previous patch that styles useless in a weapons line to a specific class will no longer even be shown in your style list window.

So yes, Paladins can't evade, Ratfang is After Evade style if I'm not wrong.

And giving you wolftooth while requiring ratfang is because of the fact that mythic apparantly overlooked that one part :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom