SI Killtaks in Little Haven, need help here plz!

B

Bellona

So i found these 2 npcs in a house in the barb village called little haven, and according to http://daoc.warcry.com/quests/ they are lvl 46 and 48 KTs, and speak with the npcs, they ask me to kill the mobs, and i do that, but i dont get the items i need to return to the npcs for getting my reward, i killed these mobs for like 1½ hour, and didnt get a single KT related item to turn in...
can anyone help me out ?

O

old.LandShark

Might help if you said which mobs/items and NPCs =P
Only two I know of are the pitch skeleton hands and mummified hands (from ghoul desecrators) which are both lvl49 killtasks.

B

Bellona

lvl 46 KT
NPC: Rose
mob: Phantom Magi
item: Soul Shrouds

lvl 48 KT
NPC: Trimstram Adamson
mob: Ebon Skeleton
item: Ebon Skeleton Tibias

info taken from warcry db

O

old.LandShark

Had both of those items drop and been able to hand em both in when I was 48, not that i tried any earlier...

B

Bellona

hmm tried with my infil, he was/is 48 when i tried, but didnt get any, how frequent does they drop, cuz what i understand from warcry description, its like, it should drop at every mob, or atleast more than not getting any from 1½ hours of killing

S

soylent green

My friar spent lvls 45-50 soloing around that area, so i did get those items. The thing is they are random drops so you could go hours before they drop. Because of this they are not worth it.

S

sheepseyes

im glad im not the only one tryed for couple of days didnt get nothing still try every now and again
btw does anyone know what to do with geist essence and pustles cos u cant sell em

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Someone in Wearyall wants the pustules. Another KT I believe.

The KT drops are so rare it is enough to make you sick.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

gave me 30m xp also, something a mob would give in the same time.. nice to gather, I think you can get 15 and hand them in for some more decent xp (you will notice it then atleast :p )
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Zeikerd

The enchanter in the big church thingy building gives a quest, might be worth it also.

O

old.LandShark

Yeah, malignant creatures is a good quest. Fast, easy and big exp :>
About the killtasks: I've had about 4 soul shrouds just from killing annoying accidentally-aggroing phantom magi. None in any amount of dedicated hunting seems really, reaally unlucky.

B

Bellona

pfft, got 1 in one hour hunt for ebons, i gained 4% killing mob, and then got that 30mill, which is just average of killing a mob, not worth it imo

K

Keogh

I have found with DAoC that before I know about, and speak to the relvent NPC, any killtask I get quite a few of the drops. But once I speak to the NPC the drops really become less frequent.

Maybe it's me being paranoid.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Bellona
pfft, got 1 in one hour hunt for ebons, i gained 4% killing mob, and then got that 30mill, which is just average of killing a mob, not worth it imo

Really don't get your luck mate =)
Anyway you can hand in at most 15 of any one killtask drop before you stop getting exp for it. Handing in 15 of both of the lvl49 killtasks, I get about 0.6.... which was worth it cos I'd be killing those mobs anyway just to exp, and when i stopped I got a free 0.6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom