SI item replacements ?

Cylian

Can't get enough of FH
I keep hearing from people that it's possible to hand in items from the SI quests when they're worn out and get a new one, mostly about the 4x 10% Resist necklace (Beaded Resisting Stone in Mid), but I can't find any information about how this should work.

So my question is, does anyone -know- which items can be replaced, and IF they can indeed be replaced where/who/when does it ?

asking since my old SI Bracer (Giemt, +4 Stealth) is closing in on the final break down and I really would like to keep it.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
I'm not altogether sure who you are hearing it from however we certainly aren't replacing one time quest items, sorry...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
zenythe whats the chances you can have a word and find out if when the item is 0% durability it can be re-quested?

Cylian

Can't get enough of FH
Zenythe said:
I'm not altogether sure who you are hearing it from however we certainly aren't replacing one time quest items, sorry...

those rumour didn't say that a GM replaces them, but some kind of NPC. But I guess it's just that, a rumour <sigh> :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
why would Beaded Resisting Stone wear out? You dont have to repair it to start with, still have the resists when its on 70% con

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
This rumour stems from the fact that some items have been bugged in the past. After a patch you could then hand your item in and get a new and upgraded version.

Examples:
-You could hand in your Oglidarsh Belt to receive a new one.
-You could hand in Cathbads Blade (lvl 40 blademaster epic reward) with Cathbad in Howth and receive an upgraded version.

I believe the only quests that can be redone are the tradeskill tool ones.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
When i was wearing my old epic set, i stumbled across an npc that said "i see the item is worn" and handed me a new one when i handed the piece to him.

But never seen anything for a quest drop to be replaced, sry.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Why would you get a new necklace? Resists still work at 70% con!

Cylian

Can't get enough of FH
if you read it, I don't need the necky repaired, but a bracer with +skills.
And +skills doesn't work at 70% con anymore ;)

but how about moving an identical item from one char to another ?
like Char1 gets the item from Char2, and Char2 gets the item from Char1, would that be possible Zenythe ? :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
depends whether the item says tradable in the delve - I'm pretty sure all the resist quest stuff is tradable!

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
depends whether the item says tradable in the delve - I'm pretty sure all the resist quest stuff is tradable!

No, the main SI quest stuff like beaded or paidrean is not tradeable. Dont know about the other quest item he is talking about.

Cylian

Can't get enough of FH
Cannot be traded to other players
Cannot be sold to merchants

should've moved that bracer over while they didn't have that tag :/

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
I had repaired my Ancient Copper Neckless ones, i;m sure of it. I just talked to the starting NPC of the quest. He says " i see your Ancient Copper Neckless is wornout" and he can repair it back if you hand it over. There is no trade window he just repair it like a smith does for condition but he repairs durability. Mine was 65% at that point. Tbh i couldnt belive that he realy repairs durability thats why i tried it at 65%.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I must admit, I have some vague recollection (back in the day) of wearing out the Lost Stone of Arawn sword reward and being able to give it back to one of the quest npcs for a new version...

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Dakkath said:
I must admit, I have some vague recollection (back in the day) of wearing out the Lost Stone of Arawn sword reward and being able to give it back to one of the quest npcs for a new version...

do u use atens shield and winged helm? -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom