SI - Is there a secret...

T

Turamber

... to logging onto the registration page?

Been trying regularly since 7:30pm this evening and it consistently tells me that it is "temporarily unavailable" :(

O

old.GeForce

Keep spam clicking the account button until it lets u in...

it worked for me and several others :D

T

taromas

Yesterday evening is was really bad so I waited until this morning.
At 06:15 I even had to try for 10 min. I guess a lot of people also waited for early morning :D

D

Diddyman

I've been trying on and off for 12 fecking hours now

Can get to the Login Screen but after that still get

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diddy

M

monkeynutter

all you can do is sit there doing refresh every so often, all i did last night,just look at another website and do refresh till u see the magic boxs for username and password, although i did have minor panic attack when i entered the cd key and it seemed to go dead untill it suddenly refreshed and said activated.

this is not flame to post below, but i just did refresh and it seemed to work. i see they taken rightnow offline prob to stop so many people asking why they cant activate.

M

mavericky

Dont click refresh as you will just be refreshing the error message, click again on the account tab or the activation box

S

Sharma

i spammed clicking account then i hogged the page for 3 hours when i got it MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

O

old.Sorenzo

I have had this problem a billion times: I click "activate" till I get the loging thingie, I type in my account name and pass, and what now? ...
I GET ANOTHER BLOODY MESSAGE telling me that the page isn't available :-(.
How the hell am I supposed to activate it then?
I am not sure even if I have the right password...Of course I cannot get it back cause GOA shut down Rightnow!
GOA: Couldn't they have made a que instead of letting some poor people sit for hours and clicking a button?

I am gonna try doing it at a friend's house, or I will do it in a week :-/

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Diddyman
I've been trying on and off for 12 fecking hours now

Can get to the Login Screen but after that still get

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diddy

top yours with 21 hours :( still not working

R

Roalith

shroudedisle.jpg

T

tanoin

I posted this on the general page a while ago.

I spent a couple of hours trying to connect to the subscription page last night probably doing what everyone else is, watching TV, clicking the subscribe button and watching the error load up, watching TV, etc...

Then i tried something that speeded up the process a bit, I set the browser page to fill up the top half of my monitor screen then had the server selection box in the bottom. When you click subscribe the browser tries to go to the subscription page then almost immediately diverts to the error page. By watching the URL at the bottom of the browser page you can see the diversion take place before the page starts to load. Then all you need to do is click subscribe while watching the URL and as soon as it changes to the error URL that contains "inscribe -err" press it again. This all happens very quickly and you can actually miss the subscription page very easily by pressing too quickly but i managed to get to the login page within about 5 minutes at 8ish last night doing it this way.

Actually entering your subscription username and password is just as tough but i found by pasting in my password, pressing continue, press back, paste in password, continue, back, etc... i got in relatively quickly...

Maybe i was a little lucky but if anyone is pissed off with trying then give this a go, it might help, it might not... ;)

S

swords

hmm i had no trouble at all.
Got it Friday, installed the cd....clicked the edit my account button. added all the info click activate and hey presto done.
i must have been lucky i guess.

M

Myddrin

Got through to the subscription pages after about 20 minutes and received the 'your account has been suspended!' message because the billing was due on that day and my card details had expired.

Threw the SI box in the bin and went out for a pint, problem solved ;)

BTW after several pints and a tootle I played my own version of Shrouded Islands by listening to Pink Floyds 'Echoes' whilst running around the house with a dustbin lid and a tennis racket, works for me!

T

Tabasco_LoE

Where can I get a refund of this game

This is to much
I've been trying to get into the damn accountpage for almost 3 days now without any success.

Are they running their account system on a 386 machine?

This is just putting me off for the game, sitting here with the nice CD in my hand, not being able to play it while most of my friends are playing.

I't is 06:35 AM Sunday and the frecking page is still saying it is unavaliable.

E

Envenom2

well all the kids are back at school tomorrow so im saying try during the day when they are at school

Users who are viewing this thread