SI in The Netherlands?

W

-Wedge-

Are there any shops yet that sell SI in the Netherlands?

I've been to Dynabyte, they had the US version :rolleyes:
(bit of a shame, they had DAOC the day of the release)

And some other shops too, but didnt have DAOC or DAOC:SI ...

O

old.Zorewin

i need it to arghhhhhhhhh stupid dutchs!! i hate this bloody country with his slow release dates BLEHHHHHHHHH

O

old.Normengast

Come live in Belgium. I installed SI yesterday. Let's pray the servers get patched this evening.

Cheers.

L

Lam

Well, I live in Belgium and ordered SI from Amazon about 3-4 weeks ago and it arrived this morning, it's also in the local game shops here so if you don't live too far from the border hop over to Belgium and get your copy.

But I would be surprised if they didn't have it in any game shop yet in the Netherlands

W

-Wedge-

I wouldnt be supprised if some game shop has it here too, but question is which one ;)

With the original DAOC, Dynabyte (of all shops, its a very lame shop) had it on stock, while all other shops either didnt know the game or 'where expecting it next week'....

W

-Wedge-

All I wanted was to just get it from the shop, I didnt order from amazon because they where a week late with DAOC (they shipped 1 or 2 days after release and took 5 days to get here, even though I had priority mail selected, even though first promise was that they where shipping before the release date)...

And DimensionPlus is in Groningen, I live near Den Haag :p

D

drummer

When is SI expected in non-internet shops like Game Mania or Free Record Shop ??

I saw on Game Mania's site it will get there on friday......

A

Aldoran

hope i can get SI...

i pray to the heavens that they arent sold out in Belgium :)

O

old.Zeikerd

I called Dynabyte in Delft, they knew nothing and only sold the american versions. Then I called Dynabyte in Rotterdam and he was expecting SI EU today. Gonna have a visit there in a few minutes.

T

Thorarin

According to the Dynabyte in Utrecht they won't be selling the EU version at all, only the US version.

His reasoning wasn't very clear to me, but well, it's Dynabyte...

FRS rarely know anything about future releases, and it was a bit too busy there for me to wait for a 'I dunno' there.

So far no luck in finding a store here yet :rolleyes:

W

-Wedge-

So far havent found a shop yet... *snif*

I WANT SI ! :p

O

old.Zeikerd

Dynabyte mass ordered the US version of SI. Thats why it is only 9.95, no one wants it. I've ordered it from dimensionplus.nl and they should be sending in today.

A

adari

I called Dynabyte in Delft, they knew nothing and only sold the american versions. Then I called Dynabyte in Rotterdam and he was expecting SI EU today. Gonna have a visit there in a few minutes.

you just made me very happy

going there very soon

A

adari

err i just called dynabyte in rotterdam and they said they dotn have it

wtf? :/

i guess thats gonna be a disappointment for you when you get there :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom