SI in Holland

M

Molten Lava

Whats the best way to get SI in my dutch house? Can't seem to find a online-store in Holland. Or should I just order at Amazon.co.uk and see how many days it takes them to mail it to me? Or hope that at least one shop in my town decides to pre-order some and actually sell SI on friday? Don't wanna have to wait one week before I can join my friends in the new parts of Albion :(

Help :)

P.S. Heard something about a gameshop (Dynabyte) that sells SI in Arnhem (EU version) already?

T

taromas

I ordered it at Amazon and it says : Delivery estimate: February 24 - February 27
This is for Belgium but I guess it will be the same for Holland

M

Molten Lava

Week late

So thats almost a week later than the 19th (which is the originial EU release date for non UK) :(

How about ordering at the German Amazon site? Cheaper (no cost for mailing) but can I use the German Version on my pc by easily swapping the language files by some way?

F

Flimgoblin

I would imagine you could use it...

I'll ask.

M

mcirvine

I also live in belgium and got my SI yesterday

in softcity small gameshop in my city

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by mcirvine
I also live in belgium and got my SI yesterday

in softcity small gameshop in my city

sure it's the EU version and not the US version? (bearing in mind the EU version isn't out yet...)

M

mcirvine

Yes it's the EU version

they received the game yesterday in store and called the people that pre orded it straight away.

of course no point in it since the servers aint patched for it yet

N

)nick(

I heard some rumours that dynabyte won't have eu si on the release date.

K

klavrynd

hmm , where's this softcity ? gent?

because all the gameshops in antwerp won't have it in time , like with normal daoc

M

mcirvine

it's in leuven

they had it planned for the 19th to receive it, but they came early

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Be VERY careful which SI you buy in Holland...

Seems there are some stores that sell US versions too...

F

Flimgoblin

You can buy the german or french versions and connect to the english servers/patch to the english version just fine.

Need to swap 'german' (or 'french') in the update.dat for 'english'.

Same as with the normal german client.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Try free record shop. atleast thats the place where i got my daoc copy

C

Coren

I checked with both Free Record Shop and Dynabyte, the guy at FRS didn't know about anything yet and the guy at Dynabyte could tell me they would get it eventually, but wasn't sure when. But it would definitely not be the 21st. :eek:

C

Cavex ElSaviour

forget frs :) just ordered at www.dimensionplus.nl and it is piss easy :) rembours, pick it up your self, moneytransfer or credit card :). Guess i'll be playing daoc for a few months more :p

C

Coren

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
forget frs :) just ordered at www.dimensionplus.nl and it is piss easy :) rembours, pick it up your self, moneytransfer or credit card :). Guess i'll be playing daoc for a few months more :p

Exactly, that's why tjiss is my hero. :p

M

Molten Lava

Erm

They have two "versions"

1. version (no pic of the box yet) for 42.99 euro is a bit much isnt it? (must be the version with the original Daoc too?)

2. Version with a pic, but no price yet. You guys ordered without knowing what to pay for it? :)

C

Cavex ElSaviour

eeeeeehhhmmm... i orderd the 42.99 version....... that wrong?

D

doneagle

belgium :

suppliers have it since 11-12 feb but may not deliver at stores untill the 18th. ( agreement with mythic/goa ).

All shops get it in the late afternoon of the 18th so hurry to your local shop and but it at 18pm :)

greetz

E

eynar

I just got a mail from the store I buy games at most of the time, and they told me they just spoke to the importer, and game will be available wed 19th. The store I am talking about is Boek&Soft, and it has stores in Hasselt and well, nowhere else apparently, thought they had a store somewhere else too :)

C

Coren

Re: Erm

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Version with a pic, but no price yet. You guys ordered without knowing what to pay for it? :)

Ye, I'm a daredevil! /flex

Can always cancel it later if necessary. ;)

M

Molten Lava

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
eeeeeehhhmmm... i orderd the 42.99 version....... that wrong?

In UK game costs 16.99...thats about 26 euro...cant Imagine it costst 16 euro to import :)

In UK combined box (old Daoc and SI) costs 26.99 thats about 42 euro..seems you ordered the original+SI version...better call them to be sure :)

H

HargloweHyfryd

Woot! thanks for the addvice guys.

Ordered two copies from dimensionplus yesterday.

No idea what they cost yet, but who cares ;)

F

Fafnir

£62.66 for two copies and express delivery. But Amazon say i will have it feb 20-21. All stores in Sweden i've seen sell SI will have it in store 24-25th. :( And im hoping the SEK will increase in value even more so i will get it even cheeper.

O

old.Downanael

Just got call from my shop and they got SI today :clap:

That on Finland :D

Z

zandax

I ordered mine at www.dimensionplus.nl they are fast usually for me, hope they are again this time, no idea what the regular version will cost do, probably around 28 euro's they told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom