SI epic pics ?

P

poppamies

Any one got any links to the epics in SI ?
plz postem here =)

S

skile

There are NO graphical improvement AT ALL with SI, from what I've seen. Maybe just the fps.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by skile
There are NO graphical improvement AT ALL with SI, from what I've seen. Maybe just the fps.
Apart from shadows, clearer GFX (with a decent GFX card), water that moves, nicer models...yeah, no improvements at all.

You wanna trade in your ZX Spetrum m8 and try running at more than 8 colours.

Some epic armour pis can be found here

http://whoodoo.traxo.net/si/page_01.htm

O

old.Wildfire

"There are NO graphical improvement AT ALL with SI, from what I've seen. Maybe just the fps."

You obviously don't understand the concepts of higher resolution textures, higher poly count models, per-pixel shading, dynamic shadows or scaleable LOD, then.

E

elryrith

Also u get very little change if you are using a Geforce MX of any flavour.

they just dont have the features to allow you to see all the inhancements

I been playing SI for 3 weeks and it DOES look and play better.

Just make sure you got a card that can use the features that the engine includes

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
scaleable LOD

What they gonna do to our guild ?!? Don't tell me all LODs are going to be made into diddymen :(

R

Repent Reloaded

skile is right, they have changed the 3D world to make it look better but the toons you play have not changed in anyway, so much so they r starting to look dated, but luckly its an RPG and gfx aint important.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Quaz-
skile is right, they have changed the 3D world to make it look better but the toons you play have not changed in anyway, so much so they r starting to look dated, but luckly its an RPG and gfx aint important.
Twaddle. Imprtant notes here:

New Models introduced.
Some models have been changed.
Some armour has been changed - helmets especially.
New hats being introduced in future patches.

Dunno if you ppl are asleep or just dont bother reading pacth notes or looking at the pics we post, but you are poorly informed.

IMO the models are fine, end of the day they serve a purpose, want better ones, try Shadowbane, releasing March 25th, but youll be back when u realise the sacrifice in game play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom