SI client broken?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
when are u gonna fix the SI client...i can´t play 2x ToA clients anymore since this patch...laggs like crazy in frontiers...i was trying to get to poc...hade my necro in there was running my bb...and it laggd all the way i died 3 times and lost alot of gold....so fix SI so ppl can play game again...or u will loose customers that want to RvR when cata is late in EU and like to run the SI client....if there is any wrong with the update pls state it for god sake

Gamah

Banned
haha..funny stuff, im sure so many people are still using 2 Si cleints...quick GOA acomidate for people still using p800's

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
what about ppl that uses a baf then...and si client wont work...how fun is it for them then...trying the game for the first time!

but guess that slipt your mind!

hahaha not even super classic version works

Gamah

Banned
Maybe if you put your machine specs, and relevent information people would help you...also try using right now for complaints for GOA.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i run 2 ToA accounts on a low spec machine (not rvr ofc) and i have notice abit more lagg since patch. Spec is t-bird 1400 gf2 and 512 ram, im amazed that i even can run 2 accounts, :worthy: :worthy: for /clientsleep

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
my comp is amd sempron 2600+ 1.5 gb ddr ram 128 ddr gf5 and before patch it wasent any lagg with 2x ToA clients in Rvr....but since patch its hopeless...but maybe we can´t afford the super comp u have or so....some ppl have more things to spend cash on that using it on comp stuff!!

Edit: it workt with no lagg on my little amd 2200+ athlon xp with 512 ddr ram...why not with 3 times the amount

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
also if you open task master and set both tasks to low you will find you can run a bot on stick, your system is basically the same as mine but ive got half the ram and i dont have much problems running two accounts on the same computer.

Going to try catacombs out and toa at the same time and see if ill need to buy a second copy.

Although i am running toa not SI.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
also if you open task master and set both tasks to low you will find you can run a bot on stick, your system is basically the same as mine but ive got half the ram and i dont have much problems running two accounts on the same computer.

Going to try catacombs out and toa at the same time and see if ill need to buy a second copy.

Although i am running toa not SI.
eont that make me go in slow motion then...tryd before and it did it

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
you have to make sure both game.dlls are set to low else one overwrites the other.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i always do muppet... :) thought u knew me after 6 month in same guild

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Dwali said:
when are u gonna fix the SI client...i can´t play 2x ToA clients anymore since this patch...laggs like crazy in frontiers...i was trying to get to poc...hade my necro in there was running my bb...and it laggd all the way i died 3 times and lost alot of gold....so fix SI so ppl can play game again...or u will loose customers that want to RvR when cata is late in EU and like to run the SI client....if there is any wrong with the update pls state it for god sake

Well, the SI client can't be patched, cause the noobs at GOA forgot to put the update notes into the patch directory of the SI tree. Patching the SI client to ToA client w/o ToA activated throws you out of the server while loging in :eek:.

Now, I live in a city with a population of 5 million and there is no single ToA-copy in the stores and also not a single DAoC/SI/ToA/Catacombs-copy only DAoC/SI-copies and Catacombs-copies.

Solution for me is eBay, but it's just sad, I missed like a week playing time on my 2nd account.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh: Missing a 2nd account is one thing, the poor people who use 14 days trials got with catacombs and see it isn't working that is a bigger problem if we want to get new blood in the game, but as I learned: on FH it isn't GOAs fault. Must be some easter bunnies made the mistake, not our nice goa friends. And if you say it was GOA since they run the servers, some flamers and mods will be here to show you otherwise. The problem was reported a few days ago and I see no big news about a fix on goa site.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Esselinithia said:
Tbh: Missing a 2nd account is one thing, the poor people who use 14 days trials got with catacombs and see it isn't working that is a bigger problem if we want to get new blood in the game, but as I learned: on FH it isn't GOAs fault. Must be some easter bunnies made the mistake, not our nice goa friends. And if you say it was GOA since they run the servers, some flamers and mods will be here to show you otherwise. The problem was reported a few days ago and I see no big news about a fix on goa site.
what did u suspect...they always take slow

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Manisch Depressiv said:
Well, the SI client can't be patched, cause the noobs at GOA forgot to put the update notes into the patch directory of the SI tree. Patching the SI client to ToA client w/o ToA activated throws you out of the server while loging in :eek:.

Now, I live in a city with a population of 5 million and there is no single ToA-copy in the stores and also not a single DAoC/SI/ToA/Catacombs-copy only DAoC/SI-copies and Catacombs-copies.

Solution for me is eBay, but it's just sad, I missed like a week playing time on my 2nd account.

you can activate ToA from the subscription pages for a tenner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom