SI cant do anything :(

• Thread starter old.pala hellraiser
  • Start date
O

old.pala hellraiser

Hi I when I got to SI char selection screen when clicking on the chars they cheer etc which is nice, but when I click on 'create new character' the paper doll image loads up and my screen instantly freezes :( So I can't make any new chars whatsoever. I can play SI with my previous chars however every 3 to 4 secs the screen freezes for a second or two then carries on. The graphics look awesome especially the water. So now with SI I can't play it at all. I tried lowering all the graphical settings but still made no affect I still freeze all the time. I also downloaded new drivers for my video card and installed Direct X9 but that didn't make any difference eathier.

I am using Windows XP, 64mb Radeon 8500, 2ghz AMD, 380+RAM
so SI should run fine on my system.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this please? All suggestions greatly appreciated (no stupid comments please).

Cheers

S

Skaven

No idea about the radeon set of cards unfortuantly. Your system spec seems to be up to scratch so I can only suggest making sure you have the latest drivers for your hardware etc.

N

Novamir

tehre have been issues with the earlier radeons and SI afaik... check manufacturers site etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom