SI- anyone going to do the Rhoiwyn's Necklace quest ? read inside plz

J

jAz

lo

I play on german servers, and some SI quests are all a bit screwed up there..
The Rhoiwyn's Necklace quest only works with english keywords, and the poor translation of the quest makes it quite hard to guess keywords.

Quest is freezed at step 4, where garyn tells you, you have to go to tur suil and kill Abomos.
Would be nice if anyone could post the original passage of this step.

J

jAz

yeah i know this page, but it does'nt really help me :/
but thx anyway ;)

My problem is, i can't simply click the german words in the text window, but i have to use the english keywords from the original text that Garyn tells you.
And it's quite hard to guess them, since the german translation is really poor.
I found out all keywords so far, but now i'm stucked at step 7. (on allakhazam.com it's marked as step 4)
So i need somebody who's going to do this quest soon or already did it until step 7 and might post a screenie or something that shows the english text that Garyn tells you when you completed step 7 and want to proceed to step 8 of the quest.. must be something like "go to tur suil and kill abomos".

O

oblivion_6

wow thats a nice neckie

Ill need to do that quest tonight :)

Wonder if i can wing it and say my eld needs sythes lol for my VW twink :p

C

cjkaceBM

I can't recall having to say anything to him. You hand him the rock, then he asks for the bone. He creates a mace from them and tells you to go to Tur Suil and kill Abomos.

IMPORTANT

Once you have the necklace you must leave tur suil before u use the mace to smash it.

C

cjkaceBM

And u choose the belt Oblimov, so you can have any belt you want.

O

oblivion_6

magic ill take belt for my VW then as my voidey uses resilence and legion belt so hes sorted :)

mind u it might take me longer than i thought to get the VW to a decent lvl

Users who are viewing this thread