SI activation in account information: doesn't work?

M

Mnemonicus

I just installed SI on both my computers so I can log in straight away once the servers come back on... Only thing I need to do now is activate SI on both accounts... I can log onto my account information but once I fill in the SI cd-key and hit Validate nothing happens :/ Anyone else have this problem or will it work after the servers have been patched?

D

Duzzy

Since the servers are down (even the update servers) It cant check if your cd-key is valid.. not sure, but i think thats the problem

M

Mnemonicus

Sounds about right

Sounds about right... would explain things... Thanx m8

X

Xarius

Actually we've got the same problem in France (btw. let me introduce myself, I'm writer for JoL which is basicaly the french Barrysworld :p).
The fact is that Wanadoo Edition made something wrong while printing the keys. Some of them have only 34 letter instead of 35 (5 series of 7 letters). So check your CD Keys !
If your key is wrong, you've got two solutions :
- The official one -> Mail RightNow with your SI wrong key and both your logins. DO NOT send the passwords ! GOA will check and send you back the right key.
- The non-official one -> Try with every letters (A->Z) and every number (0->9).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom