Shrouded Isles beta only for US players?

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Bah, just tried to register for the Shrouded Isles beta, turns out it is only available for people who play on servers operated by Mythic. Since there were no European servers available in the drop-down menu, I assume we won't be accepted as euro players :(

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by old.Arctic
only for US, it says so, why ask here?

It doesn't say so, it only says for servers operated by Mythic. And fyi, this thread was meant to express my mispleasement regarding this, sorry if I ruined your day with these 2 uselesslines:eek6:

O

old.Arctic

ops, sorry, i thought you were some fool that were asking only if it was us only and nothing else. for that i am sorry that i didnt real your post, only the topic. but still. mythic has servers in US, and the only ones you can pick from the list are US-servers, so i found it clear. I too feel a litle unpleased that we can't try out the beta, but hey, that is life.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aahh :m00:

O

old.Maronan

Uhm? They will most likely run the test on either Pendragon (The US test server) or the live produktion servers. What did you expect folks?

Where you complaining too when you couldn't be part of the PvP server tests?

Geez, get a life! :rolleyes:

D

DocWolfe

No doubt GOA will do their own beta test when SI gets closer to release in the states, SO THEY CAN RELEASE IT AT THE SAME TIME AS THE US ONE. *HINT**HINT* *cough* kemor *cough* hope your making notes *cough*

O

old.Prof

SI beta is run on Pendragon AFAIK, so it's pretty obvious you'll need a USA account in order to get there ... The Inconnu race has already been added on Pendragon in any case so the SI beta has in fact already started (a bit).

W

Whoodoo_RD

Do we gotta go through this translation rubbish again b4 we get it?

/em pre-orders it for xmas 2003

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Yeah, it will probably run on Pendragon, but you can get access to the US servers quite easily with a European game, although that doesn't help a lot since you still need a US account...

K

Keri

I believe you also need a US CD Key.

<signed up for SI beta yesterday> :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Alrindel

So did I. Maybe try a tree-boy ranger, if Sylvan can be rangers... they haven't decided on that yet, as far as I know.

H

Hjod

But will they release the European version, at the same time as the US version. Or will they have one version???

O

old.Prof

There should be a different euro version as it has to be translated in French & German ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom