Advice Shreddies??

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry! I lured you here under false pretences if you thought I was going to mention one of my favourite childhood breakfast choices (did anyone else used to get excited if they got a 'double' or even a 'triple' ???? )....

I am after recommendations for a home-use paper shredder. I am prepared to pay for quality, but like all these things there is usually a happy midpoint. It

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I still have shreddies now and again, breakfast of champions.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Frosted shreddies were great when I was a kid but probably illegal now due to their diabetes inducing sugar content.

I bought the basic Amazon shredder recently and I've had zero complaints. No matter what you get I'd highly recommend getting the full micro-cut option rather than just strips to be safer.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00TOAGK06

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I agree with @Zarjazz any shredder that does diamond or micro cutting. not those cheap just slicing the paper

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok guys - thank you! I think I might be able to get the amazon one next day!! (y)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I stick up all of my private documentation on the village notice board just to be sure nobody reads it.

I wouldn't bother shredding it though. :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I stick up all of my private documentation on the village notice board just to be sure nobody reads it.

I wouldn't bother shredding it though. :)

Yeah, I rarely do, but I live in London E2 with shared recycling bins, so better safe than sorry, I reckon!

Embattle

FH is my second home
We shred anything with addresses or other personal information on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom