Show us your ....

L

L_Plates

Crimbo Tree

crimbotree.jpg

Only small i know but better than nowt :)

C

caLLous

Stunning variety of wrapping paper there...

E

Embattle

Well I would guess that if she saw that comment she would tell you to do them then :p

O

Ono

Here's ours: -

xmastree.jpg

We've got one of those nice fibre optic mini-trees (not turned on cos I can't be arsed) sitting on the piano.

Very handie and unobtrusive.

O

old.tRoG

We always get a big brute of a tree, real, of course.

The local shop has been slow with getting them this year, though, so no tree yet for me. Which is a bit depressive, since it's two weeks into christmas.

C

Cloowwwnnn

Ours hasn't been set up yet, but it's usually set up very 'classically'. No multi-coloured lights, no tinsel, no fake snow. Nope, none of that kitsch bullshit. It's set up similar to yours L_Plates, but the hanging thingies are these olden day red ball things.

T

tris-

not got a tree, goijg to cyprus untill new yrs eve
/smug

:)

J

Jonaldo

[wij]
hehe

Ono has got some big balls!

hehe
[/wij]

C

Cyfr

Bah yee big wussies. Get a real tree not some plastic shite ;)

S

SilverSides

We used too go all out and buy the real thing, alas the cats take turns in marking 'their' new territory and/ or trying to commit suicide by munching on the needles. The vets had enough cash out of me thanks.

Plastic all the way

(oh this year they already apear to be sharpening their knashers on the light bulb cables, they'll be in for a shock)

W

worMatty

After Christmas, the fibre-op trees we sold in them there shop went down to 50p each. Ironic, because the 24v DC supply that came with it would normally cost about 40 quid!

'ello, BTW. I've been hassling natrat about clan servers a lot recently, but I thought I'd pop up to say hello.

B

bigfoot

Hello worMatty :)

We are getting ours tomorrow, looking forward to it despite the shitness of things in general!

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by worMatty
fibre-op trees we sold in them there shop went down to 50p each.
Originally posted by bigfoot
We are getting ours tomorrow, looking forward to it despite the shitness of things in general!
(Misquote)
MOD IN PIKEY CHRISTMAS TREE PURCHASE SHOCKER!

;)

(expects ban but will probably be back for Christmas)*

*probably not

Users who are viewing this thread