Show screenie or FRAPS!!! (Bainshee LoS)

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Apologies for such bumpage, but have any other albs/mids experienced Piki's new found enjoyment of shrooming underwater?. What i mean is he's casting his shroom field underwater, but they're casting on those on land. Doesn't this also count as LoS abuse?. (Looking for a GM answer preferably)

And yes it's not bainshee related but looked like the best place to put it without starting a new thread.

Do you mean you go under water, see the shrooms and go up again (this is to late since they begin casting allready) ?

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
It's still LoS abuse though, as they dont check los at the end of cast, so even though it doesnt make them un-killable, it's abuse, imo, but afaik, im not a hib :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Luz said:
Do you mean you go under water, see the shrooms and go up again (this is to late since they begin casting allready) ?

No, i mean that i'll go towards the coast but not touching the water at all, and getting shroomed to hong kong :p

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
No, i mean that i'll go towards the coast but not touching the water at all, and getting shroomed to hong kong :p

sounds nasty indeed SS and see what GOA says then..

oh and btw I hate my shrooms they leech RP :(
460rp for a kill yay..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Why did you bump this vlad :)

Hibs already got warned that if they abuse CAoE again at a relic raid, they will have accounts banned.

Animist shrooms nuking without LoS isn't true as such, they DO has LoS when they start casting, unlike normal casters there spell doesn't fail if the target moves out of LoS (so if you jump into water and see a shroom field and then surface, expect to die in 3 second)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Luz said:
sounds nasty indeed SS and see what GOA says then..

oh and btw I hate my shrooms they leech RP :(
460rp for a kill yay..

GoA stance is ..... It is hard to prove this is abuse as they cant pick who shrooms target. However if it done more then once (probably meaning if it done 3+ times) then it could be said it on purpose.. yada yada ya....

So basically.. you can get away with it unless reported often about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom