Show Me a Hero

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
This looks pretty damn good.

So does the New Season thread :eek:

:)

Had to edit because the :p is wank and it doesn't portray my feeling, it just looks wank.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I thought that was something to do with football :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh. I dont read the new season thread because I have to sift through too many shows I don't watch. That and there's enough threads that concentrate the forum down already.

On crap internets en Espanya tho so will properly look when I get back :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Meh. I dont read the new season thread because I have to sift through too many shows I don't watch. That and there's enough threads that concentrate the forum down already.

On crap internets en Espanya tho so will properly look when I get back :)
Still pissed?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Still pissed?
10:20am. Being good. Decided not to have a beer until midday today. ;)

On the costa del sol - exactly the sort of holiday that I'd never book myself. Lying on the beach, surrounded by other holidaymakers, going to a random selection of bars and/or restaurants in the evening and swimming in the sea. But other than that very little to see or do.

Kinda bored already. Tried to book tickets to go see the Alhambra in Grenada tomorrow but can't get them at a time I'd want - and everywhere else I'd want to see would mean six hours of driving in the day. So I'm making the most of it - reading books and frying hard.

I'm not grumbling too much though. I'm with my family and who doesn't like the seaside?

How's your holiday going?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

On the costa del sol - exactly the sort of holiday that I'd never book myself. Lying on the beach, surrounded by other holidaymakers, going to a random selection of bars and/or restaurants in the evening and swimming in the sea. But other than that very little to see or do.

Kinda bored already. Tried to book tickets to go see the Alhambra in Grenada tomorrow but can't get them at a time I'd want - and everywhere else I'd want to see would mean six hours of driving in the day. So I'm making the most of it - reading books and frying hard.

I'm not grumbling too much though. I'm with my family and who doesn't like the seaside?

Good, weathers been kind so far. Seen lots taken shed loads of photos and only on day four. Nice french food, nice cider and calvados which is what normandy is known for. Shame about the americans at their cemetry. ( the living ones, not the dead lol.)

Lots of driving so not much drinking hehe

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Got bored in Sicily after a week...amazing scenery an all, climbed Etna in my flipflops, hired a car and can't believe it still had the wing mirrors...Italians are fucking nuts down small roads.
You can only do so many bars..eat so many meals...I always need to travel, not my kind of holiday.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Regardless of the hours you have to go to Alhambra! It is beautiful!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Got bored in Sicily after a week...amazing scenery an all, climbed Etna in my flipflops, hired a car and can't believe it still had the wing mirrors...Italians are fucking nuts down small roads.
You can only do so many bars..eat so many meals...I always need to travel, not my kind of holiday.
My brother went all inclusive to the dominican republic once. Literally wasnt safe to leave the resort. Was there for two weeks. Was bored out of his mind after three days. No wonder he broke up with the chick he went with by the end of it hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom