Should they make a movie of the Necroscope Books ?

Should they make a movie of the Necroscope Books ?

• Yes !

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No !

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Never read the books

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I actually would like George Romero to try that one, never heard of the series, but sounds rather fitting.

Verhoeven does excellent work too, but maybe a bit out of his style. Might become too, verhoeven :D

But i think the biggest question would be the script, more then anything, and if it involves the writer(if alive).

Luc Besson would surely give it a SPIN of epic proportions, but would be totally off.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I absolutely love the Necroscope series of books by Brian Lumley but I had to vote not to a film. It would not do the series justice and I feel would ruin it.

Necroscope is an amazing series and one which I have read several times from start to finish and now that you posted this poll I will need to start again and think about Harry and his amazing skills!

Damn you!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
how would it not do it justice? its not like you would have to watch if you didnt want to - did you vote for not making lotr as a movie as well? it will increase the awareness of the books in any case

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Gotta agree with Huntingtons there. If the movie's crap, so what ? Its not like its gonna scar you for life. Books are always better anyway. Would be really interesting just to see what a good director can do with so much imaginative material.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I absolutely love the Necroscope series of books by Brian Lumley but I had to vote not to a film. It would not do the series justice and I feel would ruin it.

Necroscope is an amazing series and one which I have read several times from start to finish and now that you posted this poll I will need to start again and think about Harry and his amazing skills!

Damn you!

Sorry Sir but you appear to have wandered into the wrong forum.

There you go General - FreddysHouse

Not that your not welcome of course.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
even if he wasnt welcome its not like it would matter, he owns this joint :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
we can say what we like about him - he's off line now
*looks nervously around*

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
its just a scheme to get you banned lamp - he logged off and is trolling anon!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I can't believe not many ppl here have read the Necroscope Books. They are the vampire version of Raymond E Feist's Magician trilogy. Go read the first Necroscope book now ! Its by Brian Lumley. You'll love it ! Trust Uncle Lamp.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone who doesn't read books should be taken outside, stripped naked, covered with bird seed and pigeon pheromones, and nailed down in Regents Park.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
couldn't find any Necroscope audiobooks in swedish, cba to listen to them in english, and read... right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom