Should there be real instances on camlann?

Should there be real instances on Camlann?

• Yes

Votes: 47 70.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Since a lot bugs comes with not having real instances on camlann and the fact that its just stupid to kill expers anyway my vote goes for instances for sure.

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
Chamie said:
Since a lot bugs comes with not having real instances on camlann and the fact that its just stupid to kill expers anyway my vote goes for instances for sure.
did someone get pwned in a pve zone? QQ!!

(sorry, i had too)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
much as i would love to agree with you (and to a large extend do), i still think it would detract from the "spirit" of the server too much. :(

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Tombha said:
did someone get pwned in a pve zone? QQ!!

(sorry, i had too)

Depends on how u mean if u call not being able to go throught a cl step cuz it bugs like hell on camlann due to no real instance servers to be gotten owned then yes I have gotten owned ;P.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol there was no spirit rly on the server till pc gave it life back, cos all the same ***** which are xp killing basically killed off everyone before they got 50.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
lol there was no spirit rly on the server till pc gave it life back, cos all the same ***** which are xp killing basically killed off everyone before they got 50.

lol, there has allways been a spirit on this server, thats the reason ppl played it even with low population.
and btw stop qqing about dieing in exp zones in generall, u guys are very lucky that so many ppl dont attack/chain u bec u in this project and bringing new ppl to the server, would be alot worse if u werent in that guild :>
this is a pvp server, not a rvr server or a 8vs8 server, if u cant handle dieing in pve, u might be wrong here.
nice idea but have to agree with skold.

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Instances should be UP on camlann, specially TD's. Its retarded they are bugged or not working on servers (including mordred) that have a really low pop,cant be clustered and Mythic doesnt care about PVP.

So the HEY ITS A PVP SERVER typical answer is retarded when the only PVP zone left is goth and unless you do something like PC did, ppl ,guilds wont ever move to camlann.

The worst part is mythic plans to add a new expansion when they cant even fix population on PVP servers coz they just dont want.

So YES to quest/TD instances,unless you are dumb and want to fight the same 3 guilds that run 8 man grps when the others grps are max 6 ppl.

Im sure there are lots of ppl and guilds that are afraid of new PC guilds,just for the fact they'll fight against even numbers.

Everz

FH is my second home
Nodoubt said:
lol, there has allways been a spirit on this server, thats the reason ppl played it even with low population.
and btw stop qqing about dieing in exp zones in generall, u guys are very lucky that so many ppl dont attack/chain u bec u in this project and bringing new ppl to the server, would be alot worse if u werent in that guild :>
this is a pvp server, not a rvr server or a 8vs8 server, if u cant handle dieing in pve, u might be wrong here.
nice idea but have to agree with skold.
people dont chain/attack you because your in PC.. try the other way round m8.

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
instances are a single player concept that was introduced because ppl on rvr servers were QQing too much about their fotm spots being camped. they are a work-around that has no right to exist in an mmog at all, and single player concepts can't work on a pvp server by definition.

so if Mythic is to blame for anything, it's for adding instances to daoc.

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Feylamia said:
instances are a single player concept that was introduced because ppl on rvr servers were QQing too much about their fotm spots being camped. they are a work-around that has no right to exist in an mmog at all, and single player concepts can't work on a pvp server by definition.

so if Mythic is to blame for anything, it's for adding instances to daoc.

ROFL.

Totally clueless, i feel sorry for whoever soloed on TD's/aurelites instances, the best exp was always run on a FG, infact,when i played classic(s) server(s) i made alot of friends by exping with them on TD's and later doing epics.

We are on 2006,on half of year and population on daoc overall is pretty low compared to few years ago... so lvl on this game SHOULDNT be a problem and instances help alot,and like i said... help make new friends around just like old exp spots.

And with instances on RvR servers it was easy to lvl w/o having to "claim" a camp,run to retarded places or wait for hours to get a spot when the pop is like 300 (server,not cluster)

Too bad Mythic didnt do instances well,coz the problem new daoc players find is the lack of ppl to grp with and the lvl grind,the closer thing i seen to a "fun lvl mode" is the commander quest where with little effort you get a decent exp and you "travel" and discover places.

E

Eruptix

I agreek with instances

pve sucks,the pvp rules make it even more suckier !

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
xp spots where nobody can kill you on pvp server...
woow and next u want a command which makes u not attackable to pvp attacks in gothwaite

btw, thought these instances are added for starters on daoc ?^^

Caolla

Fledgling Freddie
Voting noes for real instances.
Voting yes for the disband bug correction.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Well there could be TD's upto say lvl 36... lvl 20 pvp sucks now anyway

E

Eruptix

Pinp,you still owe me 15plat and pl btw

so do you levi for giving you all those uber grp spots on i50 with lpp crew !

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Eruptix said:
Pinp,you still owe me 15plat and pl btw

so do you levi for giving you all those uber grp spots on i50 with lpp crew !

WTF!

amildin's gey

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
funny that PC feel so hard done by, just comparing it to 2 years ago everyone on camlann is a carebear now

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
making instances work would surely make more ppl reach lvl50 and that would be good for the server. now allot of ppl quit at higher lvls due to getting pk'd while exping wich gets a bit booring after a few days.

Ppl say its a pvp server and its what makes it what it is, and yes so it is. But still pvp at lvl50 vs other high lvls is much more fun then pk low lvl expers or getting pkd by highlevels.
Its not like they remove all low lvl pvp just cause you can exp in instances.
Then again the entrances will problebly get pretty camped if they make it work.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
xtortionist said:
funny that PC feel so hard done by, just comparing it to 2 years ago everyone on camlann is a carebear now

Since Skold isn't killing poor necro's in Lyonesse anymore this server is gone weak :(

And only odins trying to kill ML zergs (who can't damage eachother) in BG is so easymode.

But i have to admit, in a pve group even the strongest guildgroups are often rpeez on legs and those are hard to resist

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who wants safe leveling shouldn't play on camlann..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom