Should the Barrysworld servers be running the Realism Mod ?

O

old.[12th RL] Matt

I think that the Barrysworld test servers really should run the realism mod, or at least some of them should.
Why? well because the amount of people with rocket launchers is getting stupid, also grenade spamming is well annoying :rolleyes: .
What do you think about this?

Matt

M

MrChumble

No, No, and thrice No!

Maybe yes yes and yes on the other servers.

To be honest I'd rather play the game in vanilla form on the BW servers; it's so young it will take a few patches to get into its stride properly. I'd like to be able to compare and contrast the first few iterations of the game without problems of comparative realism getting in the way.

It would be nice on maybe one or two servers though, for those who prefer it that way. If Rocket Lauchers bug you that much grab and Axis shotgun and blow them away...it's like shooting ducks in a barrel ;)

O

old.[12th RL] Matt

Well yes it should be on at least one of the servers, as it is VERY annoying having so many people with rocket launchers... and no i don't wanna lower myself to there level :rolleyes:

M

MrChumble

I wish to retract my previous statements. Algiers is a rocket launcher nightmare. You should not be able to kill someone with one rocket at point blank and walk away with 60H yourself.
I was forced to resort to shotty madness to show em whats what (nothing more fun that jumping on a their head and giving them a round of the best bucky at point blank :eek:))

O

old.theKeeper

just play the game the way they made it....

:D

M

MrChumble

Half the BW servers are running 'realism' now. Try it and see. I think I will stick to vanilla myself, but 'realism' seems to have a dedicated following.

S

Sar

Vanilla's far better.

Just cos the poor babies can't dodge a rocket :p

O

old.The Nullifier

Realism.... bah its poor :| It makes the game less fun - all it does it makes good players better.... and new players worse ie takes the balance out of the game completely.

Might be worth running it in 6 months but not so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom