should I

Kede

Fledgling Freddie
try to get back in the game, doing the mls and whatever new expansion mythic has thrown at you guys the last year or two?

Or should I hold my breath and wait for warhammer online?

Also does guilds still exist? Meaning working ones?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
try to get back in the game, doing the mls and whatever new expansion mythic has thrown at you guys the last year or two?

Or should I hold my breath and wait for warhammer online?

Also does guilds still exist? Meaning working ones?

Imo move to either Avalon or Us servers, they still have a large enough playerbase for you to still be casual

Septina

Part of the furniture
If your intentions is to check out the new expansions, classes and the other new things introduced then i dont see why not, if you however want to renew to play some endgame i'd go with Thadius advice and try out US or the Avalon cluster. Many many people already rerolled on the Avalon cluster from Pryd/Excal so finding a english speaking guild wont be hard. :) As it is these days the population on the UK cluster simply isnt high enough to generate a fun end game. :( Sad but true.

Ruggio

Fledgling Freddie
If there was an unique clustered European ToA server all the population problems would be fixed, even after Warhammer release.

If it was in a language that everyone understand (English), GoA wouldn't even have to pay for translators. (And I'm not English)
And seriously, playing in a language in which every mob looks like a named and every word is at least twenty letters long... no thank you, I left Glastonbury because I can't play like this and I don't think I'm the only one.

Many servers clustered in one means much more PvE zones and much more people in RvR.
It will cost a bit to realize but then it will be easier to maintain than many little clusters, leaving many of them underpopulated and almost unuseful.
A large population means hot RvR activity, faster RPs, less boredom, some old players will surely start to play again and everyone will be more motivated to stay than we are now.

Am I dreaming? Propably it is so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom