Should i renew my sub?

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
Meh... sub ran out a week ago, and i couldn't be arsed to renew.

Can anyone give me a good point why i should continue? :).

My main problems:
1. The open rvr is zergy, due to no mez or speed.
2. No skill required to zerg - so my competitor-nature isn't satisfied.
3. Scenarioes are the same, the same.... and the same. - And only up once every 10th hour (K8P).

I would like to run in fixed groups - but no guild, and most guilds are 10-18 year olds :<

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
yea, even if the game is'nt perfect... there is'nt a better mmo about atm

Its hard to get into the tight knit pvp guild, you are to prove yourself.
Get a friend and make a duo for orvr imo, thats fun :)
But yea too small/too few zones is a problem in rvr, its not easy to avoid the enemy OR friendly zergs :eek:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'd suggest just taking a break, rather than playing for the sake of playing. If you do decide to come back you will be refreshed and with more content to mess about with.

Pick up that offline game you've been meaning to play for some time, etc :)

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
What Roo said, plus if you're asking us for reasons to resub, then you obviously can't think of any for yourself, so you've pretty much already made up your mind not to. Or, you sort of want to resub, but want someone else's advice to blame if you don't enjoy it.

If you want to resub, then do so; of you don't, then don't.

All I'd like to throw in is; 1.2's coming.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
resub the other day, but was as boring as it was before :,(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'd suggest just taking a break, rather than playing for the sake of playing. If you do decide to come back you will be refreshed and with more content to mess about with.

Pick up that offline game you've been meaning to play for some time, etc :)

Weird.

That's EXACTLY what I do :d

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh =) But don't get me wrong, there's no other mmo out there, which are better (yes daoc, but it's sorta dead).

I've been in an rvr-guild with most of the rr12 ppl from daoc us/eu, but they all quit due to warhammer being boring :/.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Give it a go and that's it .. the rest is like ....
Bitch%20Reloaded.jpg

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well if you have to ask i would say no.

Go get DOW2, and wait until next friday for Empire Total War.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say don't bother. I've been maintaining interest by doing small groups in t1 and t2 with guildies, but that's a sorry reflection on the wider game.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
it seems to me that this game has been made so that everyone can enjoy participating in RVR without being raped by assist trains opted groups.

When i say everyone i mean most people except those who ran in the aforementioned assist train opted groups from daoc

As even being high RR although giving you a benefit doesn't preclude you from dying and therefore massage your feelings of uberness that were fed for so long in DAOC

This game has,it seems, been deliberately made so there isnt a 60 second time out ability the enemy can cast on you which imo is good. This makes the encounters more like a proper battlefield. Ok not including magic being cast everywhere but you have the armour at the front the ranged and squishies at the back leads to it being a lot more tactical and therefore fun in the right places.

But yes this game hasn't been made to pamper to the leet guilds which is why lots of them have quit

I guess you have to choose which camp you want to be in and make your choice of sub or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom