Should I laugh or cry???

M

matax

Don't class them as roleplayers - that insults all those people on our servers who are nice/friendly people (and roleplayers - shock horror ;)).

These phrases on their FAQ seem to sum them up:

Because fun is always more fun when it's at someone else's expense.
But if something will get us under someone's skin or into someone's head there's a good chance you'll find a DarkWolf doing or saying it

Griefers who enjoy being greifers and sod everyone elses enjoyment :doh:

O

old.Biohazard

Heh kinda funny, especially like how that CSR responds :p

I

inuyasha

hehe

Im going to read that, but i laugh already :D

A

ab_fluid

lol funny funny people, lvoe all the pm's they got

R

ReaLX

All I see is: "Damn, we are sooooooooooooo bored, and still playing this game.... what can we possibly do? Oh wait let's just fuck around and annoy people...".

Maybe they tried to do some sort of DAoC Jackass version or something, but still i don't find it funny to delete somebody's armor etc....

Like, get a freaking hobby or something :p

O

old.Kerosene

They prolly went out in a blaze of glory :) A whole guild giving up DAoC in style :D

C

Ckiller ofDust

hehehe rofl that was the best ever :)

HEHEHE such asholes

F

Flimgoblin

killing the merchants I can almost sympathise with...

but they're just generally arses, so I don't.

(that and they go on about God and Satan - they're mids FFS... Pagans! followers of Thor, Loki, Bragi etc. so any justification of 'roleplay' is utter BS :))

P

Pocyourhontas

OMG that was funny - i would blow a fuse if someone did it to me, but what a wind up, and they kept it going for ages :) brilliant.

X

xplo

lol @ costumer support, I WANT A CHAR LIKE THAT!!!

A

Alrindel

Of course, now that the Darkwolves did it, everyone else has to have a go: http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=44181339

It's just a matter of time before someone does it on a Euro server.

For my part, I find it all kind of interesting. Sure, the DW did it as griefers, for the sole purpose of yanking the collective chains of their realmmates. It's kind of refreshing that they're so candid about it, too, because all of the griefers I've ever met have been pathological liars, always pretending that they have some moral justification for spoiling someone else's game. On the other hand, they were clever enough to find a loophole in Mythic's definition of harassment - and look at how all the "victims", the so-called good guys in the story, respond: screeching foul, incomprehensible abuse, spamming away, and making pompous (and poorly-spelled) threats. The Darkwolves may be unrepentant dicks, but everyone else in those screenshots calling them ten kinds of foul names and shouting "I HOPE U DIE IRL" is worse.

N

Nightchill

gotta laugh at the sheer class of killing the DF merchants then trying to sell stolen stuff :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom