Should I carry on - will it matter when I'm gone?

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Let me start by saying thank you.

That goes out to all the enemies, because without you it wouldn't have been as much fun. And of course to the people I have played with regularly, especially the Arctic Circle and Evita groups. Thanks for bearing with me.

With the state cluster is in right now I just can't see myself going on. When a guild like Tedious Ten - who try the keep the RvR going - gets banned for an action that might have been justifiable with them wanting to save bounty points or whatever - I just can't care less about this server.

I've spent around three years making friends on this server and even though it has had negative effects I don't regret a minute of it. But this is it. I am going to stick with my guild and keep on playing Avalon for now but when the subs run out...I don't know, honestly.

Once again, I'd like to honor the enemies, specifically Maelstrom. You've been the hardest group I've ever fought against. And a few very close friends. Euinar. Moshi. Evita. Catherine. And others. Thanks for making this worth my while.

The best of luck to everyone on cluster with whatever you pursue after this. It's been fun.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Less drinking yourself into a depression (bit hard for littles with 2 beers..) at the rl-meet and take some Prozac and call me in the morning :fluffle:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
I understand where you're coming from mate. I'll be over on Avalon with you and I hope you decide to stay on there but the cluster has become essentially pointless. You're a top player and a top bloke would be a pity to see you leave DAoC entirely.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Less drinking yourself into a depression (bit hard for littles with 2 beers..) at the rl-meet and take some Prozac and call me in the morning :fluffle:

:fluffle:

Pick up dammit!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
:-/ - Come back when the server is sorted. I'll see you on Avalon and on MSN, I am tempted to roll Hibernia instead of Albion there just to hear one of your funny jokes.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Will miss seeing you around.

The cluster is only dead if we kill it, sadly people seem keen on killing it at the mo.

I'm hoping tempers will cool

Darzil

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
most nices duels ever with u dude. only reason i reply alb leaving in game.
sorry if we zerged u couple times m8 did try yell in vt leave him =(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oh great ... yet another rare example of a true alb soloer is about to be lost :(

Fucksake ...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Punishment said:
Oh great ... yet another rare example of a true alb soloer is about to be lost :(

Fucksake ...

You jumped my naked tic carrying bunches of flowers in emain yesterday :( /cries

Was good to meet you btw graendel,. hope to see you on another server/game sometime soon :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
kirennia said:
You jumped my naked tic carrying bunches of flowers in emain yesterday :( /cries

Lol yea ... i was around the crau t3 area when i saw an icconnu in what looked like theurgest epic and was like ... wtf :p

A m8 beside me irl said before i could see your title ... "lol ... such a warder" ... and he was right , lol ;)

Would have jumped ya earlier but for that wizzy that passed you and gave you a momentary burst of confidance to leave aggro range of twr guards ... then you got 4 shot ... saw the flowers after i killed you and felt all dirty :twak:

Oh and if its not Grean the Armsman i take back my 1st post .... <3

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Punishment said:
Lol yea ... i was around the crau t3 area when i saw an icconnu in what looked like theurgest epic and was like ... wtf

A m8 beside me irl said before i could see your title ... "lol ... such a warder" ... and he was right , lol ;)

Would have jumped ya earlier but for that wizzy that passed you and gave you a momentary burst of confidance to leave aggro range of twr guards ... then you got 4 shot ... saw the flowers after i killed you and felt all dirty :twak:

Oh and if its not Grean the Armsman i take back my 1st post .... <3

hehe, such an insult calling me inconnu! ;)

I had done it a couple of times previous. The second was the best, standing outside DC /dancing with a bunch of hibs before the guards caught on and killed me in a couple of hits :D

Talsar

Albion Legend
Sorry to see you go Granny :( It has been a hard decision to make and i guess it was the right one for you. I will miss the times when we slayed the mighty Gole together, I wish you well bud and hope that life is good to you.

All the best, yer friend, Talsar.

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
think he wasnt sure if he is going... but anyway if your not sure dont go ;) stay and solo i will try killing u in fg and try kill u when im solo..

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Graen, was a pleasure running with you over the years...

Take care out there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom