Should a skald kill a stealther when he catches one unstealthed ?

B

bjorne

Originally posted by katzzzz
Cos Skald is very poor in duel, he cant beat buffed inf/ns. So if the inf/ns isnt noob he must win!

IMO From experience of rr0<->rr7 skald. the hardest thing for a skald is a shield user of higher rr, with all my ra:s up i wont go down easy..
that is if i ever get to fight some1 solo

N

nightsorrow

skald gets dragonfanged to death vs a infil, and vs a ns, we die in 5 hits if the skald has crush,

QQ

F

foeewithin

Originally posted by old.Nol
Take it from me, the chances of meeting a solo stealther are somewhere between fucking rare and extinct.

:(

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by nightsorrow
skald gets dragonfanged to death vs a infil, and vs a ns, we die in 5 hits if the skald has crush,

QQ

And a NS have absolutely zero chance if getting off DB right? :rolleyes:

K

Kagato.

An assassin caught unstealthed should not be able to win vs a light or heavy tank.

As arnor says, thats not how it is but how it should be.

Just like a caster should win if he catches someone at max range, or a heavy tank should win if caught in melee.

Strip buffs from everyone and it would not be to far from the truth, but capped evade throws it all out of balance.

D

Divinia

should buffed rr10 SB's kill Cliff Beetles?

imo: no

O

o_O

Originally posted by Aybabtu
And a NS have absolutely zero chance if getting off DB right? :rolleyes:

the only problem is that db is HALF the duration of DF, and dual shadows isnt that bad either

L

Lumikki

Ofcourse the stealther should die. But that's just not how the game works.

xx

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by o_O
the only problem is that db is HALF the duration of DB, and dual shadows isnt that bad either

I'd take it you mean DB is half the duration of DF right? in that case then well DF = 9 sec DB = 5sec And yes the infil will get 1 more style in, but those 5sec is enough to do Hamstring ----> Hamstring then followups..

And no, Duel Shadows is not that good, atleast not for an infil.....It's about same Dmg as Garotte BUT uses less end which is the real bonus.....

V

vintervargen

make evade equal vs 2h and dual users.

remove block penalty vs dualwielders.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by vintervargen
make evade equal vs 2h and dual users.

remove block penalty vs dualwielders.

Iagree, or give some bonus to 1h users like eg bonus vs evade...

B

belth

44/50 styles for CS should be a backpositional chain where the 1st style ignores AF (and does nasty dmg). Do that and nerf the shit outta assassin melee-ability. Hit and run, hit and run.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Aybabtu
I'd take it you mean DB is half the duration of DF right? in that case then well DF = 9 sec DB = 5sec And yes the infil will get 1 more style in,

one more?

in 4 secs?

lolz0r

V

vintervargen

with ald, 280 qui, and the normal GR - AD combo, red mota3 haste, the swings looks as following:

Someone attacks you!

You evade!

You land diamonback!

You land diamonback!

You land diamonback!

Someone attacks you!

i am not 100% sure, but i doubt any NS can land more then 3 db's in a row before stun is out. certainly not with a guarded rapier..

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Arnor
one more?

in 4 secs?

lolz0r

Huh?

You truly think that 9sec minus 5sec = 5sec? sorry dude but nah....

Donno bout you but i have slow weapons on my infil and yes DF gives you 3 free styles....

But theres no reason to argue right? i mean you do so many more styles with your infil right?

S

sorusi

Skald should win if he gets jump :p

oh and a good thing to bring assasins in line would be to nerf the str/con debuff :p this is the main reason why assasins can "tank" pure tanks or hybrids

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by vintervargen

i am not 100% sure, but i doubt any NS can land more then 3 db's in a row before stun is out. certainly not with a guarded rapier..

Don't think they'll do more styles than that even if offhand swings too

Users who are viewing this thread