shortage of armsmans

K

knockout

before you ppl go on making earth theurgs or sorcs, i would like to tell you that we are having a shortage of tanks at +40s now, since everyone is doing those + infiltrators minstrels and fire wizzards. So do a paladin or an armsman and you will get parties easy in lyoness right now

O

old.Prof

BTW still make earth theurgs, sorcs and clerics also - as they're getting on short supply too :p

Is really EVERYONE making infs these days :rolleyes:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Knockout, what is your character?
Regards, Glottis

B

Bleri McThrust

Not that it really means anything (as who knows what time is spent on these characters) but Armsmen outnumber Infils.

Lvl 05 - 19 (inf) 446 (arms) 506
Lvl 20 - 39 (inf) 306 (arms) 420
Lvl 40 - 49 (inf) 82 (arms) 188
Lvl 50 (inf) 20 (arms) 98

And I know of a lvl 47 Armsman who spends most of his time either RvR or standing around chatting. In fact the only exp he(I) tends to do is trips into DM normally. Then only on rare occasions.

S

Skaven

Originally posted by knockout
So do a paladin or an armsman and you will get parties easy in lyoness right now

I must be visiting lyon at the wrong times then.. as a 47 arms i find it almost impossible to get a group there without having to wait at least an hour for someone to leave a current one. That and being asked to help on a epic every 5 mins.

K

knockout

lvl 50 tank and lvl 47 inf but you know that dont ya ? dont know what time you are coming but lately the hardest class to join parties have been tanks. we have had to ask ppl in camelot hills to come. this on a friday nite and we dont have DF.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
Not that it really means anything (as who knows what time is spent on these characters) but Armsmen outnumber Infils.

Lvl 05 - 19 (inf) 446 (arms) 506
Lvl 20 - 39 (inf) 306 (arms) 420
Lvl 40 - 49 (inf) 82 (arms) 188
Lvl 50 (inf) 20 (arms) 98

Those are some interesting numbers, shame we cannot see what number of those are active. Know a lot of players who stopped lvl'ing their tanks around 44, just becuase RvR is won at a range anyway. Tanks are only there for decoration so far. Maybe patch 1.53 will help a bit.
But even for sorc's it is hard to find a tangler group now. Too many damn sorc's about!
Regards, Glottis

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Tanks are only there for decoration so far.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL says who=? tanks rock man

P

Pickles14113

Bah

No point telling ppl what classes are needed cos its there opinions on what class they try next,Gotta say there are alot of infils atm,i stoppped mine due to the fact he forgot what a group looked like an cant solo for nout,so i started a merc,an now u tell me tanks find it hard to get a group,which leaves me to decide on what class next if theres too many of anything.Ppl gonna play what they like the look of,not because there needed.Soz to say.

K

knockout

uh ??? you on drugs m8 ?? read my initial post again slowly and carefully.

btw ppl have been telling be there is a shortage on clerics too.

P

Pickles14113

Pfft

Yes i smoke milkshake often.Try it

u said : before (you ppl) go on making earth theurgs or sorcs, i would like to tell you that we are having a shortage of tanks at +40s now, since everyone is doing those + infiltrators minstrels and fire wizzards. (So do) a paladin or an armsman and you will get parties easy in lyoness right now

Take note on the ( ),basically telling people what albion needs,helps,but end of the day they do what class suits them m8.

like i said 'soz to say' trying to agree with the point your makeing so b4 u go abuseing remeber its just a game.

P

Pickles14113

from _skaven :I must be visiting lyon at the wrong times then.. as a 47 arms i find it almost impossible to get a group there without having to wait at least an hour for someone to leave a current one

What i meant by starting a merc cos me infil cant get a group,an he posted thaat,which says to me gonna be a repeat story for me merc :/

Thats why u probz got me wrong,soz my fault!

B

belth

Yeah, stop making those god damn Infiltrators already. They should've removed the ability to make them when they patched to 1.46+...

C

cplcarrot

thankfully it seems infs are no longer the flavour of the week, so hopefully I wont get 20 sends per hour on how to spec one.

Expect 100 zillion cabbies in albion by the time I finish writing this post , cos they are the new craze

B

belth

On another note, I enjoy playing my armswoman. She is specced sword and shield, much more enjoyable than my 2-hander armsman in beta :)

K

Kcinimodus

Tanks got called tincan and dumb too much, that's why they don't come out to play anymore :p

M

Madonion Slicer

Dont play mine much as i can never get a group, i seem to be in a limbo lvl where no body wants me.

G

g0ldenbone

I personally love my armsman and although i have caster alts, Goldie is still my main man. Its just satisfying smacking things with big swords..

Theres no real way to resolve it though, it'll always be the case that people will flock to the commonly percieved stonger classes. It's false reasoning really as if you persevere with a character he'll probably get his day in the sun eventually.

O

old.chipper

when they decide to finally patch 1.53 my pally will be back in RVR when he might be of some use

until then fear meh hibby nuke :p

and yes everyone has an inf its compulsory :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Pickles14113
from _skaven :I must be visiting lyon at the wrong times then.. as a 47 arms i find it almost impossible to get a group there without having to wait at least an hour for someone to leave a current one

What i meant by starting a merc cos me infil cant get a group,an he posted thaat,which says to me gonna be a repeat story for me merc :/

Thats why u probz got me wrong,soz my fault!

You'll get far more groups as a merc than as an infil...
Best aggro control in albion
(paladins are the best aggro-magnets... but it's hard to only get the one monster :) they tend to get the entire pull on them)

and not bad at the olde tanking either.

P

Pickles14113

Hehe cheered me up now fingonel thnx m8 :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom