Short server maintenance

Z

Zargar

From http://www.camelot-europe.com/en/home.php

Short server maintenance.
[05-02-2002]

Excalibur and Prydwen will be coming down tomorrow morning at 10.30am BST (Friday, May 3rd) for a short maintenance. This will mainly fix some the alliance chat problems.
The servers should be back up around 10.45am BST.

European DAoC Team

O

old.stroke

Hehe, i thought, before i logged on: should i check the forum for any announcements? Naah, nothing anyway.
I log on, play for 3 mins, and get the pop up that the server is coming down in 5 mins. Tough luck :p
Well, atleast i can eat my breakfast in peace now. (oh no, only 14 mins left, better hurry!)

K

kemor

You could have checked here too :)

We had to down the server a bit earlier than planned, but they will be back just as fast.

S

SFXman

What is BST? :rolleyes:
I never got that one.... something to do with GMT?

O

old.Kihon

British summer time - GMT +1 I think.

O

old.stroke

All of europe has summertime, why not keep GMT and CET?
Petition!!

O

old.Kihon

Because the british are sadists and want me to get up 1 hour earlier at summer time :( the swines :(

S

SFXman

So this means that it is like 12:30 here since we are usually +2 GMT?

K

kemor

okkk :)

Right now it's 11.45am CET / 10.45am BST
Will post in CET & BST next time :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Kemor
okkk :)

Right now it's 11.45am CET / 10.45am BST
Will post in CET & BST next time :)
BST is just the same as saying GMT but we are in summer time? Sigh, so complicated :D

O

old.stroke

That's what i mean. CET also has summertime, but it's still CET, and still GMT(BST)+1. Blah, bloody british, should leave albion and go to midgård.
Same in the US, EST becomes DST(Daylight Saving Time. How the hell do you save time anyway?), but it's still CET-6. The world is a strange place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom