Short notice Counter raid / Defence raid /Foothill keep taking bg

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
As last night was not one of my nights i went to play DoW... with my own stupidity ofc cus last night the albs yet again AC'ed it.. yes AGAIN

Ive also read on there forums they are planning RvR Raids on friday (thats tomorrow) so lets try make afew groups so we can defend, also please bring a BACKUP GROUP

This is purely a defence BG and i dont even know if im available for it... but i dont think anything is going on tomorrow, plus im in sweden.. on a laptop which is not mine.. so leading a bg for me is not recommended cus i tend to..... hit things (very hard) and shout alot (cus nobody seems to listen, yet i know they cant hear me.. sad)

ANYWAY

Backup groups should be created 1 or 2 hours before the BG starts rolling
Backup group setup: (please KEEP it to this, it is really needed)
Bard
Druid
Warden x2
Hero x2
Omni x2
(OMNI is what the group leader desides, that is whats gonna run in that group, cus be NS's cud be rangers, cus be 2 more heros, one warden uses blade turn the other uses damage add and they both use end reduce)

BG will be created about 3pm (GMT+0) 4pm (CET)
Bg will roll at about 4pm (GMT+0) 5pm (CET)
BG will be created by me, VegetaFH1 my charactors name ill be using is vegetafm (war-druid)
The date of this is simple, ITS TOMORROW (23/08/07 dd/mm/yy)

Everybody try and show up for this one, i know its really short notice but i know most of u read freddies and we need to counter thier BG

IF a BG is created BEFORE my raid gets off the ground and i have no problem with that and we shal default to that BG, where hopefuly ill get second lead and we can use more teamwork (make sure u have the other BG's correct name before leaving the other, its common sence)

Prowd Wearer of the hib banner
VegetaFH1

Gahn

Resident Freddy
that some strange group setup, unless u got something strange in mind involving 2x TWF and some quite dumb enemy ^^

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
lol i wish it was that easy... its a backup group, the only time they get involved with the BG is when we get in trouble, also i wasnt even counting on the TWF but thats a good gift to give the enemy too

the reason its setup like that, is max support and max defence for that group, why do u think im using Hero's instead of champs, if it was a support group id use champs and 2 bards instead of 1 warden, but thats a differant setup from the relic raid setup

atleast one backup group is needed for this, they get the most action, probably more then the BG itself but with that group setup i cant imagen just one group cud hold off an entire bg... so ill say two backup groups

I cud go into more detail but this post is long enough lol

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Date thingy i got it wrong

24/08/07
dd/mm/yy
FRIDAY

time change
6pm gmt (7pm cet) bg rolls
5pm gmt (6pm cet) bg will be created

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Date thingy i got it wrong

24/08/07
dd/mm/yy
FRIDAY

time change
6pm gmt (7pm cet) bg rolls
5pm gmt (6pm cet) bg will be created

This guy is like 3 years late in daoc... when real events was happening ^^

make a oped fg and u got no problem for defence vs most of the albs ^^

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Ive bin creating raids for years mate

Ive bin playing daoc since 2001 (there abouts)

and i will continue to make raids to defend the realm of hib... and since ur such a smart ass, why dont u come an help, or are u to busy?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
ANYWAY

Backup groups should be created 1 or 2 hours before the BG starts rolling
Backup group setup: (please KEEP it to this, it is really needed)
Bard
Druid
Warden x2
Hero x2
Omni x2
(OMNI is what the group leader desides, that is whats gonna run in that group, cus be NS's cud be rangers, cus be 2 more heros, one warden uses blade turn the other uses damage add and they both use end reduce)

I'm at a loss as to the above set-up as regards to what role it can play in any scenario? Any fotm enemy group would roll it over, u've no banelords, no nearsighter, limited range and 1 druid. Why wouldnt a warden use celerity, bt is defunct these days...

Good luck with it

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
The function of the group is speed and PERCICE attacks, insta mez gives only a warning shot as most groups these days have purge, but honestly what wood u rather, an op'ed group coming in from behind. or an op'ed group coming from the front?

This group changes that line from behind to front, it is a crowd control group ment for tactical advance, believe me it works

U guys play with fg setups against fg setups, u have totaly missed the hole point of tactics with a full battle group

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
The function of the group is speed and PERCICE attacks, insta mez gives only a warning shot as most groups these days have purge, but honestly what wood u rather, an op'ed group coming in from behind. or an op'ed group coming from the front?

This group changes that line from behind to front, it is a crowd control group ment for tactical advance, believe me it works

U guys play with fg setups against fg setups, u have totaly missed the hole point of tactics with a full battle group

what are ya on about, 1 druid and 1 bard for crowd control????? Try a group with bard, 2 druids, 2 elds, 1 animist, 1 ment, 1 banelord and u might have some form of crowd control group.......

As for ur comment on the tactics i wont bother responding on

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Then show up for the raid mate, u doubt my ability to make a group, come then we shall see

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Calling it off, out of 2.5 hours of the bg being up 5 ppl total joined

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
alb bg went to blendrake died avent seen anything of the bg since so its probally gonna be while most people are a sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom