Short Notice: Big3, tonight, april 28th, 20gmt/21gmt

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
Okay,

so i got some spare time tonight and thought we'll just do it :)

meeting point 20gmt/21cet at SH bindstone. /bg will be at riddik from 19.30gmt on
usual lotto after we're done at the lair.
(respecs get divided, bots don't count, random 1000, highest picks)

all are welcome, preferably level 50 tho. providing good heat/cold/spirit resists (+ resistmyths/some level of aom if possible) on the important classes and enough ppl should make it a safe bet.

grps should consist of the following.

1st: tankgrp (gotta keep the dragons occupied)

druid (active ofc)
druid (active ofc)
warden [riddik]
bard (croc ring plz)
hero
hero/bm/vw/champ(pref rr5+)
hero/bm/vw/champ(pref rr5+)

2nd grp (addcontrol+dragon disablers)
druid
warden
light eldritch (gotta keep the dragons NSed)
mana eld (gotta keep the dragons str/con debuffed and maybe diseased)
shield tank (no must have, could be nice if some goes wrong)
dps (bombs/ani/bain,...)
more dps (bombs/ani/bain,...)
and even more dps (bombs/ani/bain,...)

3rd - last but far away from the least:
rangers (me on one atleast)
bard(s)/bots

from my recent experience rangerswill speed up the raid the most (besides them lovely rr5champs in the tank grp), as the dmg on the dragons of them after all debuffs and so on should be insane.
rangers and atleast one more bard would be lovely, they stay ungrped (when they get dragon aggro and die then the aggro should be swapped back to the tank grp)

to make it as safe as possible, everyone should bring a class that's most useful aka mentioned above. atm it's possible to relog after the kills to get the credit on other chars aswell. everyone who want to get the encounter for his or her chars in one go, is welcome to bring all chars she/he wants the encounters for to the south dragon lair entrance. (we'll see how it works out, if we're in the timeframe i plan to let ppl relog after each kill.)

that's all i remember for now, any other details in the bg

hope to see you lot out there, to hit them babies one more time ;)

- English -

Resident Freddy
sign me up for VW spot

can i suggest making it a class specific lotto where people say before hand which class they want to roll for ( if need be ill note this down tonight )...

just its annoying when any random caster for example would win and take a 2h weap they cant use. If they are a caster and want that weapon they should say before the raid etc, otherwise people get greedy for alts :(

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Can come with my warden, just respeced it to 48nurt so strong spirit sist now :p

Logi

Part of the furniture
shame the raid failed :( ah well better next time i suppose :D

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
No 6.0 spd sexeh looking 2h'r with cele proc of d00m for Aika then? :(

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
indeed, we were a bit too slow on cuuld :> sorry all that it didn't turn out successful, hope you had some fun anyways.

prepare for more !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom