Short command

O

old.Cero

Is there any short commands for switching chatleafs in DAoC, could be really helpful, or do you have to write /gu, /s etc.. or take the mouse and click on the leaf, hit enter and write?

If there is no such command would really appriciate if they could be implemented.

Cheers! :clap:

K

kemor

secret tip of day:

Shift click on the "chat panel title" (main, guild, group or whatever). This will put a little icon in yellow under your cursor. Just drop that into an empty hotkey slot and voila!

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by kemor
secret tip of day:

Shift click on the "chat panel title" (main, guild, group or whatever). This will put a little icon in yellow under your cursor. Just drop that into an empty hotkey slot and voila!

coool
another undocumented command
any more up your sleve Kemor :D

O

old.Cero

Kemor we all love you and you know it =)))

:clap: :D

3:d time you are replying to me very fast...hmm:rolleyes: :D

O

old.chesnor

Pet classes can shift-click on all of the pet functions and drag those to quickbars if they so wish. I found it pretty helpful for my baby chanter.

I

Israfael

Pet Functions?

Call me stupid but explain?

(Someone who uses pets rarely)

O

old.chesnor

In the PET window that shows when you are controlling a pet the Attack, Release, Aggressive, Defensive, Passive, Follow and Stay functions can all be dragged to the quickbar :)

I

Israfael

Ah right.

I aught to have known it was that simple.

That's useful to know... :p

Doh. <smacks self with stick :twak: >

K

Khalen

Cool. Gonna try it when I get home. Always oops when you suddenly chat in another language in group chat instead of the guild chat :(

P

- Pathfinder -

I have a MT bind on my quickbar for those occasions :)

O

Orin Askhammare

Or you just always leave your chat tab on Main and go your merry way :D

I have just set the alpha of my text window to I think 30% and enlarged the bugger to I think 18 lines in top and 10 for the bottom window. To change the alpha of the text window you have to right click in the small bar where the text you are typing appears (for those that don't know that is)

Old screenie, but you can see that setup here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom