Shootings in Germany

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Maybe just one shooter, german iranian 18 year old, no motives known yet.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Sounds like it could be the result of being bullied as a child, hence why he tried to target Children

sayward

Resident Freddy
Hell I was bullied as a child I haven't gone out and shot anyone....Yet.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I was bullied a lot. All through senoir school. And some in junior.

Only person i want to kill is scouse lol

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I wasn't bullied at all. Maybe that's why I didn't associate myself to a quasi-religious death cult and then murder people.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Syria: Deadly IS blast rocks Kurdish city of Qamishli - BBC News

Thing is, how long is it before we start seeing "proper" attacks in Europe?

"Proper" attacks are actually easier for the security services to counter than the stuff we're seeing right now. Making bombs involves conspirators and equipment, which means paper trails and chatter, individuals taking out a few people with an axe or a knife, but doing it in random locations every day, is a lot more disturbing tbh.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
"Proper" attacks are actually easier for the security services to counter than the stuff we're seeing right now. Making bombs involves conspirators and equipment, which means paper trails and chatter, individuals taking out a few people with an axe or a knife, but doing it in random locations every day, is a lot more disturbing tbh.

Yup, ISIS called for lone wolf attacks and that's what we're seeing.
Groups of people tend to talk to a girlfriend/uncle/cousin/brother/whatever and get arrested for being stupid.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I wasn't bullied at all. Maybe that's why I didn't associate myself to a quasi-religious death cult and then murder people.

or you don't have the correct personality type to be indoctrinated. either or tbh.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Yup, ISIS called for lone wolf attacks and that's what we're seeing.

just because a bunch of fuckwits are doing it doesn't mean ISIS gets the credits. it just means they claim the credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom