News Shoe thrown at Bush

Angrist

Part of the furniture
Guess there's a shortage of heroes in the middle east these days, when all you have to do is throw a couple of shoes to get the title. :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Nice to see the media's prioritising of stories is the same as always.

mediafp8.jpg

Headlines like that up there, yet the shoe dodging president gets the big spot on the page?

Also, notice how the iraqi president hasnt even blinked, THAT GUY HAS BAALS OF STEEL!

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BAALLLS OF STEEL!

oh god :(

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
now.. if it was richard reed.. with a shoe full of explosives... mighta got a hit

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Headlines like that up there, yet the shoe dodging president gets the big spot on the page?

Also, notice how the iraqi president hasnt even blinked, THAT GUY HAS BAALS OF STEEL!

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BAALLLS OF STEEL!

oh god :(

Actually I think he's mentally challenged as his hand only raised to block after the second shoe was thrown. I think his brain was still playing catch up with the vision of the first shoe. Its just really slow reaction time. We see this alot on the roads here in Dubai.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Actually I think he's mentally challenged as his hand only raised to block after the second shoe was thrown. I think his brain was still playing catch up with the vision of the first shoe. Its just really slow reaction time. We see this alot on the roads here in Dubai.

people throwing shoes or mentally challenged people? :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom