shittest game title ever?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Man, he has one seriously faggoty haircut.

He looks like the paps who swan about here in lowered BMWs with tinted windows.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Alan Wake, A.Wake geddit? huh? huh? huh?
Oh dear, the marketing genius who thought this one up needs a good solid kicking.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Shit title, screenshots look mildly interesting but the trailer shows absolutely nothing the still pics dont. (Very minor animation in total of 3 backgrounds - dont bother with it)

Looks like a trailer theyre using to try to find a publisher (or rather to get people interested in order to get publishers interested), but with so little content theyre hoping for miracles.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Title..hmm...well...yes Max Payne was so originally genius title name that... :D

Those remedy boys sure do like their game char game named something wrong with my life i'm a lone crusader titles. No suprise really. Black leather jacket missing though, otheriwse what i saw in my crystal balls.

EDIT:

Draylor said:
Looks like a trailer theyre using to try to find a publisher (or rather to get people interested in order to get publishers interested), but with so little content theyre hoping for miracles.

Actually, their paying for this one themselves. No publishers.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
aye they have washed thier hands with max payne after take2 fucked em about

Draylor

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Actually, their paying for this one themselves. No publishers.
I assumed that was a "no publisher yet".

If they intend self-publishing this theyre either very stupid, very brave, very greedy: or just all 3.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Draylor said:
I assumed that was a "no publisher yet".

If they intend self-publishing this theyre either very stupid, very brave, very greedy: or just all 3.

Nope, it's going all remedy.

What do ya expect , they're finnish :p

They got such a buckload of cash from selling rights to max payne that they can actually do it themselves. Atleast there's nobody telling them what it should be and we'll see what they really can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom