Shite connection since 1.62

J

Jace

Anyone else experiencing really crappy connection lately?

I've had numerous linkdeads since patching to 1.62, about 5 per night, prior to then I rarely had a single problem and would be dissapointed to go linkdead once a week. Uncanny coincidence or not, impossible to say.

The past hour or two have, and continue to be, particularly bad with all opentranist hops reporting in excess of 28% packet loss and ping times ranging anywhere form 47 to 1,800.

I'm on UK based 2mb ADSL supplided by Demon Internet but a traceroute revaeals no problems on their hops.

p.s Before anyone says report it via Righnow I have had nothing but horrendously bad experiences when dealing with the "Support" team and I refuse to subject myself to being patronised, talked down to or just completely ignored.

O

old.moriath

nope 512k adsl from btinternet and its fine ...... suggest its something to do with yr isp's routing and opentransit routers dying.

Nothing to do with the patch.

C

chuckas

If you are using NTL cable like me...its because their DNS servers have been screwed for the last week and a bit....and I get the same problem....no date when it will be fixed by NTL yet.

M

Meerclar

Demon internet are having probs.
a guildmate is with them and they have acknowledged to him that his linkdeads and lag spikes are their fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom