Shit drivers

D

Durzel

Just driving back from home on lunch and I was cut up by a seemingly blind van driver who seemed to think indicating right and being in the right hand lane is a precursor to veering across to the left lane, running anything that happened to be at the side of it off the road.

That person was me. :mad:

I basically had the option of smashing into the side of the van, or driving into/up the kerb. I obviously chose the latter, with predictable "alloy badly kerbed" results. I'm hoping that a wheel refurb will fix it.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Just had to share it with ya...

M

moomin

Ack and I thought this was a computer lreated topic

damnit Durzel, was going flex my white pasty paltry CS infomation muscles

T

Testin da Cable

damn Durz, that sucks. happened to me once as well, and since then I regard everyone on the road (but myself naturally) as a closet lunatic :/ scarred for life (well, my rims were to say the least)

O

old.Fweddy

Its obviously a hardware compatability issue. The driver should be uninstalled (forcibly if necessary) and then erased. Install a different driver to prevent future conflicts with other hardware.

T

Tom

Don't let the garage sell you a new alloy. A similar thing happened to me, took a kerb-damaged Alloy into a Volvo garage, they said it was buckled and needed replacing, cost = £400. Took it to my mate's dad's workplace, he said it was 100% and undamaged.

N

Nos-

I had a similar thing with an articulated lorry.

We were overtaking said lorry along a dual carriageway (I was in the passenger seat at the time) and unknown to us (because we were overtaking) there was an obstruction in the left hand lane which the lorry driver didn't react to quick enough.

Due to his laxe reflexes his only option of avoiding the obstruction was to change lanes instead of slow down (while we were overtaking).

I remember turning my head and seeing the truck cabin literally a few centimetres from the wing mirror of the car, my friend who was driving had to go so close to the curb a wheel trim was forced off.

I hate lorrys :rolleyes:

L

leggy

Despite Nos' dashing good looks hes no james bond :)

E

Embattle

TBH most car/van/etc drivers are shit at some point, I find I passs many many of them.

P

plightstar

Same thing happened to me, but I got out my car and selected my Bazooka and the Van into the sky. Unfortnatly a Policeman saw me and chased me I drove over him resulting in a quick car chase, before a Helicopter turned up I drove into my Mansion and went around back by my inside pool to get my Sea sparrow with add-on Machine Gun, but a policeman opened up my side door before I could get off the ground and Busted me

S

Scouse

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
damn Durz, that sucks. scarred for life (well, my rim was to say the least)

You dirty bastards. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by plightstar
Same thing happened to me, but I got out my car and selected my Bazooka and the Van into the sky. Unfortnatly a Policeman saw me and chased me I drove over him resulting in a quick car chase, before a Helicopter turned up I drove into my Mansion and went around back by my inside pool to get my Sea sparrow with add-on Machine Gun, but a policeman opened up my side door before I could get off the ground and Busted me

You should get the apache from the army base, it has a rocket launcher with infinite rockets :eek:

W

Wij

I got stuck behind a crazy guy the other day who wanted to enter the motorway at 30 mph. In fact it was nearer 25. I had lorries veering wildly to avoid smashing into the back of me. Who said speed kills ? Stupidity kills. Or nearly anyway, the point being that I'm ace and some people aren't. I should be able to punish them or banish them to the middle-ages. I'm going to turn my gaze from the castles in the distance. Eyes cast down on the path of least resistence.

*bass solo*

M

Meatballs

People who do 40 in a 60 mile zone, and it goes down to 30, and they still do 40. Argh Why?! It completely crazes me.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Meatballs
You should get the apache from the army base, it has a rocket launcher with infinite rockets :eek:

Whos been playing on godmode for too long? :rolleyes:

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by sharma
Whos been playing on godmode for too long? :rolleyes:

Go at nighttime when the army guys are sleeping. :eek:

W

wolfeeh

urggh

i'm completely with meatballs on this one, it does fucking amaze me...

as for artic's - absolute menace around here, i pass the Owens haulage yards on the way to and from work... they have no care or consideration for other road users, because almost nothing can hurt them... a tank would probably come off worse in a collision with most of the artic's around here =(

M

Mr.Monkey

rofl.

I was driving up from penzance on monday and saw a little old lady pull out infront of me, and begin to go around the roundabout.

In a motorised wheelchair.

FFS, it was a sodding A road.
And I'm glad the breaks are good cos an X5+little old lady=X5 + little old lady goo.

J

Jonny_Darko

PEOPLE THAT TREAT SLIP-ROADS LIKE JUNCTIONS!

AAARRRGGGHHHH.

Slowing right down to 10 miles per hour to get onto the M4.

T

tris-

my dad is a fuckin loony, he just reverses out even if there is cars coming, ive been in the car twice now where he has bumped someone. you wouldnt think hed been trained to police standards to drive a car, he cant even get it in gear some times :rolleyes:

A

Any

Originally posted by Meatballs
People who do 40 in a 60 mile zone, and it goes down to 30, and they still do 40. Argh Why?! It completely crazes me.

THis really REALLY annoys me. I drive home on a road that goes 30-40-60-40-30
People drive along the whole thing at 40 ARRRGGHHHHHHHHH
Sometimes i think about crashing in to the back of them and then getting out and staving their heads in.

I once had a police car follow me in a 30 bit so i was driving at 30. He put his sirens on, i pulled over so he could overtake. He then took his sirens off and drove the whole way at 40 :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread