Shield of Khaos Price?

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Don´t see the shield around much, but does anyone have an idea what its worth?

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Don´t see the shield around much, but does anyone have an idea what its worth?

I'm afraid people who get the shield don't sell it. A difficult encounter it is.

Use the ml7.7 shield instead, I think the stats are better on that. (get sok/bruiser for melee combat speed, or the naxos abalone bracer if you want the shield for the combat speed)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
The shield could be worth up to 10p imo as the encounter is hard to do yes however hard encounters = alot of people with credit and the scrolls are extremely easy to get hold of :m00:

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
I'm afraid people who get the shield don't sell it. A difficult encounter it is.

Use the ml7.7 shield instead, I think the stats are better on that. (get sok/bruiser for melee combat speed, or the naxos abalone bracer if you want the shield for the combat speed)

Its not due to the melee speed, im pure roleplayer and like the look on it and the 2 abilities it has. The 7.7 shield you think of is Magma Shield? ALready got it, but its looks...antique :-P

Oh yeah...and the shield has a 80 heal proc which only works in rvr/duels :-/

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
If u want a really cool shield u should get the shield from 5.1 enc. that is one fine looking shield imo.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Oh yeah...and the shield has a 80 heal proc which only works in rvr/duels :-/

Main reason it rocks the sok shield in my eyes :). (the 80 heal proc actually heals you for 100 dmg, and well I prefer rvr.)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Main reason it rocks the sok shield in my eyes :). (the 80 heal proc actually heals you for 100 dmg, and well I prefer rvr.)

100 damage is what a damn wizard can hit you for with his staff >_<

Anyway...i dunno about rvr has changed, but last time i played...warriors was the last to die. So a freaking heal proc won´t help you much :)

Unless your going to solo :-P

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
100 damage is what a damn wizard can hit you for with his staff >_<

Anyway...i dunno about rvr has changed, but last time i played...warriors was the last to die. So a freaking heal proc won´t help you much :)

Unless your going to solo :-P

It also procs when you're guarding, and not many other shield based reactive procs out there, so it is still nice, and the proc rate is quite decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom