TV Sherlock

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Airs on Beeb1 tonight, and looks interesting at least. I'll be watching, will you?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Looking forward to both shows, although my decrepit self has been falling asleep around 9pm every night. Will have to get some matchsticks in those eyelids. Also Top Gear is dangerous for ones health after an appendectomy, goodness it hurts to laugh!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Watson:"...you risk your life to prove you're clever"
Sherlock: "Why would I do that?"
Watson:"Because you're an idiot"

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I thought it was quite good :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Meh with a small dashing of dumdedum. Will record it and then delete it in a few weeks without watching it I think.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The villain was lame, cliche and crap.

Anyone remember princess bridge?
+ Moriarty was never that lame or crass.

Hopefully the scriptwriters write some original stuff and it could be good - first ep was very "oh god they are making my face hurt this is so bad" plotwise.

YouTube - Princess Bride

"Me I'm just a cabby blahblah blah stereotypical crap blahblah" .

/vom

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The villain was lame, cliche and crap.

Anyone remember princess bridge?
+ Moriarty was never that lame or crass.

Hopefully the scriptwriters write some original stuff and it could be good - first ep was very "oh god they are making my face hurt this is so bad" plotwise.

YouTube - Princess Bride

"Me I'm just a cabby blahblah blah stereotypical crap blahblah" .

/vom

Ah, so thats what Grand Nagus Zek looks like without the makeup. I recognised the voice :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Btw Princess Bridge is the relatively unknown almost identical version film as Princess Bride - except she is in fact a bridge.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Btw Princess Bridge is the relatively unknown almost identical version film as Princess Bride - except she is in fact a bridge.

Haha, brilliant, that was more enjoyable than the tv show :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Excellent show, really enjoyed it. Thought that the two lead actors had genuine chemistry and nice to see a Doctor Watson that is neither a bumbling idiot or somebody who likes to hit people hard.

The tease with Mycroft Holmes was particularly clever.

Snappy dialogue, good plotting, high production values -- bring on the next episode already!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Quite enjoyed it. Enjoyable nonsense. Decent acting which just about covered the plot weaknesses. Combined with Top Gear, not a bad evening's television for a sunday night.

Only 3 episodes, but wouldn't be surprised if its rolled out into a new series next yr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom