PS4 Shenmue 3

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Loved the first one, didn't play the 2nd.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
People obviously haven't enjoyed doing a days work at the docks and spanking all their money on the arcade machine and the toy dispenser!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Fucking Sony starting a kickstarter for a game they will sell. I can understand a small studio with a decent idea but why the hell cant Sony fund their own shit!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Forklift driving has never been so glamorous!

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Fucking Sony starting a kickstarter for a game they will sell. I can understand a small studio with a decent idea but why the hell cant Sony fund their own shit!

The only reason I can think of is they wanted to see if there was enough interest for it without splashing out lots of money.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The only reason I can think of is they wanted to see if there was enough interest for it without splashing out lots of money.
You would think a company of Sony's size would know a little about doing Market Research, pretty damned simple with social media. Blatant misuse of crowd funding to pay for the entire development imo. Typical of a shitty company like Sony.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They make so much of a loss each year they probably can't afford the risk :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I agree with Sony being shit heads here, but I honestly don't care, because Shenmue 3 is finally happening!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
They make so much of a loss each year they probably can't afford the risk :p
On TV's and home electronics but media and PS side has made good money. IMHO they are just taking the piss with this but that's probably clear from my previous post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom