Sheeroe/EZ XP grp

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun indeed! - first pve fun i have had in 2 years :x and i was there for nearly 12 hours in a row lol - for those that weren't there, i arranged(pretty much outta of the blue) a 2fg xp hunt/raid to knights in EZ, was chain pulling 10+ mobs at a time :x, was great xp and muchos fun :D

thnx to all that came, i might do this some other day :) or tbh, someone else should, on a daily basis.. having 2 grps in ez is so much more fun than fins grps.. fins grp that normally supports ~4players - EZ grp supports more than 10 ppl at a time, including ppl that dont have a lvl 50 ani or fopper

Only problem is getting replacements out there when needed, but we mangaged to do so without big delays, and one of the reasons why, is because when ppl suddenly have to leave.. the grps can still go on, till a couple of more have to leave... so when you are in the position where you need like 3 replacements, the replacements can get there on their own :)

ah well.. what im really trying to say is.. do EZ grps and forget fins! - its for the better of Hibernia!

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Well dont know exactly the place u mean but i would love to join with my ani and my little drood :drink:
waiting for raid...

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
gunmannnnn said:
Well dont know exactly the place u mean but i would love to join with my ani and my little drood :drink:
waiting for raid...

EZ = Epic Zone = Sheeroe Hills (for Hibs)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
What is the normal group setup?

we did fine with 2 chanters, 1 ani, per grp.. put in some healing pwr and a bard that can run around pulling and the rest really doesnt matter - well a fopper ofc. :x

Wazp

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me that miss the old tank grps? :< you say EZ grp, then im thinking.
3tanks atleast 1 shielder. (ns/ranger/hero/champ/bm/warden) warden can also be used as healer
Bard
Druid
3x aoe'rs... now that would make a nice grp.
(2 grps needed as there will be scoutings etc)

another way to make nice xp would be to have 1 grp pulling.
1st grp
druid with foh
3 - 5 tanks
warden for bt
bard for end and heals

2nd grp
PB (or any other ae)
PB (or any other ae)
PB (or any other ae)
fillup with randoms + druid for fop/heals & buffs

just my idea... but then again ppl dont tend to see the fun in tank grps that i do :)

played on camlann recently with my warrior and had celerity healer, shaman bot, and rest tanks.. yes we had a mr5 menta for pot... but still.. we had a great time and had to think somewhat :p

my 2 cents

Everz

FH is my second home
Was fun Mastade, made some money/items, was a blast! :clap:

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Tsabo said:
What is the normal group setup?

I dont think you need any kind of special group set up for sheeroe/EZ, as long as you got a healer with you, you can have fun. It has been a while, but I used to be a bit of an old dog about that area, even used to wait in Innis just waiting for any randoms to appear so I could go for another journey. Possibly one of the most enjoyable places in Hibernia to go roaming. Hmm, must make a return journey soon, heh.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
there was a very funny and an idea that made me :puke: quite while ago.And im not suprised to see that there are still some idiots who support "Hibernia doesnt need tanks,we'r magic realm" idea.<sigh>

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
It was quite good xp, and we had some nice loot and money while the grps where running, gj keep it running.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
How about sunday evening? can bring my ench (46) and fop bot :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
cosidered doing it again even tho i have nothing to do there anymore ;x - eoy lvl 10 etc

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
tank grps are some of the most fun grps that can be couse even if smt goes slightly wrong chance is that 90% grp wont get wiped if smt goes slightly wrong in mage or ani grp chance is 90% they will all get wiped

/salutes tank grps :m00:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
cosidered doing it again even tho i have nothing to do there anymore ;x - eoy lvl 10 etc

bring an alt, I need to level my druid :D

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Is it possible for a lvl 46 chanter and lvl 50 druid bot to get past the mobs into ez? i want to go try out the Azures think lvl 46-48ish.
I remember lvling there ages ago but cant remember lvl of those damm baffing mobs as you head into ez before crossing valley.
Gonna try tonight hopefully i'm sick of Cm :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
gunmannnnn said:
Finally when u are going to make the raid again ? :drink:

Still got a day off tomorrow.. soo, ill announce it when im 100% sure i can do it :x

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Perf said:
Is it possible for a lvl 46 chanter and lvl 50 druid bot to get past the mobs into ez? i want to go try out the Azures think lvl 46-48ish.
I remember lvling there ages ago but cant remember lvl of those damm baffing mobs as you head into ez before crossing valley.
Gonna try tonight hopefully i'm sick of Cm :)

This is actually a very good question - in the old days it was very hard to get around in EZ... but from my experrience the other day, a lot has changed. it is no longer hard to get around, 2-3 peeps can get all the way to the usual knight spam without ease - The reason why, is that the scouts have been severaly nerfed, i havent encountered any probs with em, and tbh i dont even think i have seen any :)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I can go to the Dragon without a BB as a Hero. So should be no Problem for 2 Chars to get to the Azures.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
I can go to the Dragon without a BB as a Hero. So should be no Problem for 2 Chars to get to the Azures.

Your hero rox tho Icebreaker :D

<3

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep it is loads easier to get past mobs, just myself and bot got 3 maybe 4 blue/yellow mobs aggro just before the valley you cross. made to azures camp np. fyi for lvl 44+ grps xp is very good at azures, i was pulling 3/4 mobs a time conning oj red/purp with bot healing out of grp i ench lvl46 bot has fop. Capped xp most of the time.

Its defo worth the trip, i will be going again thursday evening for sure.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
lol, after 3 years people discover EZ :D (jk ;) )
Always loved Sheeroe's!

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Angara said:
lol, after 3 years people discover EZ :D (jk ;) )
Always loved Sheeroe's!

I remember my 1st toon a dr00d called Druid Getafix xping quite a lot in Sheereo, used to be good fast xp.

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
i love azures yes :)

big gentle giants that drops lots of goodies in old time :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom