She cannae take the stress...

C

Ch3tan

Stop killing the BW forums everytime your servers die. Its extremely irritating for everyone else.

The amount of usage you guys give this place don't you think you should pay a monthly fee? The server obviously needs updating to keep up with the stress you put it under and it doesn't come free.

On behalf of the other users of this forum I request you pay your way.

I

inqy

I bought daoc+si bundle from game does that count?

C

-chancer-

riiiiiiiiiight

tell GOA to open another official Forum then

......2nd thoughts dont

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Stop killing the BW forums everytime your servers die. Its extremely irritating for everyone else.

Well I suggest you take it up with the head bods at BW then for making themselves available as the semi-official and supported by GOA forums for Dark Age of Camelot. ;)

D

Deadmanwalking

You lot are lucky the servers went down at night, or you might have to actually face the sunlight and watch as your see through skin burns to a crisp.

S

Sharma

Funny how as soon as the servers go down the only other option is to log onto BW and flame the server hosts. :p

C

cuddled0rf

lol u must be joking??? ofc we packing plenty of supplies incase that happens......

ooooh is that a squeky toy? :)

D

Deadmanwalking

<Sharma> Aye thats one thing the excal players get a boner over :l
<Sharma> They tend to flip if you have more posts than them and a high PPD

Do with that what you will..

Sorry sharma :D

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking

Its what i get flamed for half the time when i even so much as touch the excal boards..

D

Driwen

sharma =/= excal player so i doubt she minds :p. But doubt you can take her quote to serious as she is from prydwen and prydwen/excal board people are always teasing eachother (same as albs/mids/hibs do to eachother).

and sharma you get flamed over your postcount?:p Care to show some actual thread where that happened?

S

Sharma

[12:23:15] (Ch3tan): the problem we have of course dmw, is that we have far more posts a day than some of these daoc types :)
[12:23:36] (Sharma): Aye thats one thing the excal players get a boner over :l
[12:23:55] (Sharma): They tend to flip if you have more posts than them and a high PPD
[12:24:00] * Sharma shrugs
[12:24:14] (Deadmanwalking): well i am lucky
[12:24:18] (Deadmanwalking): I have moderator as my title
[12:24:24] (Deadmanwalking): So i can have a go at the post counters

I do have proof too ya know. :p

[EDIT] Cba looking through the excal ot for them, go take a peek. :)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Sharma
[12:23:15] (Ch3tan): the problem we have of course dmw, is that we have far more posts a day than some of these daoc types :)
[12:23:36] (Sharma): Aye thats one thing the excal players get a boner over :l
[12:23:55] (Sharma): They tend to flip if you have more posts than them and a high PPD
[12:24:00] * Sharma shrugs
[12:24:14] (Deadmanwalking): well i am lucky
[12:24:18] (Deadmanwalking): I have moderator as my title
[12:24:24] (Deadmanwalking): So i can have a go at the post counters

I do have proof too ya know. :p

[EDIT] Cba looking through the excal ot for them, go take a peek. :)

didnt mean the log kinda knew it was true :) and lol at mentioning excal ot. 85% of those people are just messing and the other 15% are sad kids and those are only 3 (whole excal ot "crew" exists out of 20 people?:p). Btw numbers are slightly guessed, but I know excal ot has only a few posters and most of them are hardly serious and dont really care about their postcount (i hope :p).
Might come as a shock but some people just like to spam and not for the postcount.

D

Deadmanwalking

Pfft... That or the fact it makes em feel bigger and better about being the 3 foot tall albinos that you all truely are ... deep down :D

C

cadiva

Pfft... That or the fact it makes em feel bigger and better about being the 3 foot tall albinos that you all truely are ... deep down :D

Hey I object to that, I'm 3ft 2ins and slightly greyish in colour. ;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by cadiva
Hey I object to that, I'm 3ft 2ins and slightly greyish in colour. ;)

last time i checked you were 3feet and blue and telling yourself you werent a smurf really loud and often :)

C

chretien

I had a tan once!
ok it was more of a freckle really but still, part of my body once changed colour in sunlight! That counts!

C

cadiva

Originally posted by driwen
last time i checked you were 3feet and blue and telling yourself you werent a smurf really loud and often :)

Shussssh don't tell them that it might destroy the albino theory and then where would they be. ;)

I'm also coming to the conclusion that I'm rather too fond of the winking smiley - eep!.

A

Axuk

You did say winking didn't you... or was that a typo ;)

J

Jood

The amount of usage you guys give this place don't you think you should pay a monthly fee? The server obviously needs updating to keep up with the stress you put it under and it doesn't come free.

:(

I blame goa :eek:

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by chretien
I had a tan once!
ok it was more of a freckle really but still, part of my body once changed colour in sunlight! That counts!

been there done that ;) ain´t going again

B

Belsameth

You lot are lucky the servers went down at night, or you might have to actually face the sunlight and watch as your see through skin burns to a crisp.

the sun is real!?!?
I thought it was just something to threaten your kids with when they're misbehaving.

"Shut up now little piece of shit, or mommy will send you out into the sun!"

A

Addlcove

<fluffles Belsameth>

there there dear, no worries, the bad man won´t let you out into the sun.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Belsameth
the sun is real!?!?
I thought it was just something to threaten your kids with when they're misbehaving.

Ahah a whole family of DAOC players.... my god the world is going downhill :D

T

tripitaka

If goa didn't balls up the subs etc - we wouldn't have to use these forums to let off steam - go tell GOA to pay the way.

B

Belsameth

Ahah a whole family of DAOC players.... my god the world is going downhill :D

not here!
I ate my children, the supermarket was more then 2 minutes away :(

C

Cheesehound

go back to wherever you came from tbh.

S

Serbitar

I have suntan on one arm... the arm that rests on the car door when driving - bloody drivers arm :( the other arm is relatively white.

O

old.Tohtori

Even with aaaall the sunlight that Teh Icefloat gets and with aaaall the military experiment beams that run through the furry body of Teh Seel....i still white! :D

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Belsameth
the sun is real!?!?

/me thinks Belsameth has a pink and fluffy pyjama suit to protect her from the sun(tm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom