Shatterhand has been ebayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
met the dude several times and i found that his play style has changed a lot... popping for the zerg and so on, plus it is played way worse than before.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
your playing better and he has been hitting the bottle latley imo

DavidH

Part of the furniture
anioal said:
met the dude several times and i found that his play style has changed a lot... popping for the zerg and so on, plus it is played way worse than before.
Maybe he simply don't feel like playing a lot anymore, and he's getting worse. Nothing special about that.
But hey, you obviously aren't able to think that far, are you?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
He said that he's quiting after his last ding and a guildy of his is playing the infi now

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
ibtl for sure :(
agree :(, although I think its pretty obvious if you know its someone else playing someone's char so thread like this is not really needed specially in rvr section:)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
He said that he's quiting after his last ding and a guildy of his is playing the infi now

that`s how it is.

lock thread please.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
gear is right and tbh posting something like this can also put the account at risk so imo less of these threads .. even if the char is zerging etc ..

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Stop trying to bring down the most respected Infiltrator on the servers name down imo ...

If u read fh abit more u would already know the case is what gear said ... fucking pointless thread :m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
(invisibletank) said:
gear is right and tbh posting something like this can also put the account at risk so imo less of these threads .. even if the char is zerging etc ..

Putting the account at risk? Well yeah, I suppose so. Then again, Shatterhand himselves has, in capital letters, in his signature stated that he sold his inf.

Not everyone reads FH in great detail day-in-day-out so I still think its a fair question :O

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What I dont understand about this thread is you name calling a zerger. You must have been there yourself. TBH play style in zerg play attacking keeps and towers is a bit different from the normal soloing around bridges etc. You run in the hib zerg and then get upset when another stealther uncovers you? :worthy: Pot calling imo.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
pardon me for not reading fh in the last month.
anyway, ty gear & puppet for clearing it.

about most respected infi... yea, it was and i was abit puzzled about the change, but not anymore

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well good on him for making some money out of this game, shame to see he sold to some newb though :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Btw you can't put any account at risk by writing in a forum that is in no way connected to the game, so chill lads.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i think the queensbury rules thing is going a bit to far.

tbh I never really been too concerned about realm mates if you see an opponent you attack and kill.

not popping an opponent because theres realm mates around is like a very very nice thing to do but perhaps too nice, and yer some opponents deserve that level of respect but not too many tbh.

Arthuria

Banned
I respect the old shatterhand, but couldn't care less for the ebayer, ban the new one for my likings

Gahn

Resident Freddy
He lost to me and at start of fight till mid i was still rs -.-
He gotta learn to use poisons 1st of all!
Shame for Shatter's name tbh :/

Rinusch

Fledgling Freddie
As said before, shatterhand stopped and is now played by one of our guildies. he occasionally pops in though. So nothing is been ebayed

Arthuria

Banned
Rinusch said:
As said before, shatterhand stopped and is now played by one of our guildies. he occasionally pops in though. So nothing is been ebayed
funny thread at this accounttradeforum then!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I think Linux has the account atm... And Daniel has already un-installed DAOC from PC never comming back... end of story :p

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
WoW someone ebayed! Get over it ;/

:incoming flames: :(

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
i think the queensbury rules thing is going a bit to far.

tbh I never really been too concerned about realm mates if you see an opponent you attack and kill.

not popping an opponent because theres realm mates around is like a very very nice thing to do but perhaps too nice, and yer some opponents deserve that level of respect but not too many tbh.
1/2 agree with u there . .i have nps jumping some1 if were both stealthed infront of more hibs .. but if i see a certain char that i know will add i will just either turn away or /hug or something . .so mostly dont pop if peeps around :p

Djib

Fledgling Freddie
afaik real shatter said his mate is now playing the toon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom