Shattered Hand - Medium pop? :o

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
I was fairly shocked when I saw that Shattered Hand was at Medium earlier tonight. I immediately got worried about SH turning into the Prydwen of WoW. If you know what I mean? (not bashing Pryd server, just saying I prefer a higher pop server ;p)

Or is it because there are so many Swedes on SH you think and less UKers than in the average server?

Got me worried nontheless :/

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
I wish Silvermoon was medium, I'm getting sick and tired of the 350+ queues on it :(

Poag

m00?
Das_Hibbie said:
I was fairly shocked when I saw that Shattered Hand was at Medium earlier tonight. I immediately got worried about SH turning into the Prydwen of WoW. If you know what I mean? (not bashing Pryd server, just saying I prefer a higher pop server ;p)

Or is it because there are so many Swedes on SH you think and less UKers than in the average server?

Got me worried nontheless :/

Aint so bad, Dragonblight is a low pop server, still lots of people around.

Still get enough people around to roll xroads [why oh why!] attack ogrimmar and defend an attack on ironforge at the same time, tis pretty fun :)

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
SH never seems medium pop when I'm trying to grind some quests ;)

D xx

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Come to Sylvanas/Alliance, we've got nobody :p

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
Sh had even small queues the last days.... so it's far from medium.. dunno what time you checked tho..

as atm, 10:47 pm cest, server population: high.

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
^^
Ah well I did check at around 02:00 CET on a week day, but still. SH was the only server with Medium at the time ;) Was thinking if it was due to a lot of Swedes (CET) playing on that time?

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
wish dragonmaw was still a medium server. 1 of the other high pops went down last night and it seems all the horde from that server spammed onto ours to make new alliance chars then spam general about how much alliance sucked. made queues of about 140people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom