Sharkman!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Did anyone watch this the other night? Fucking amazing program, all about this South African guy on a quest to show a different side to sharks. There's been a discovery that from the form of touch man can enduce a trance like state of pleasure to sharks, wouldn't have believe it. They were starting on aggressive coral sharks, then tigers and it worked! on the corals it was done by rubbing the middle and top of the sharks snout and tigers it was on the side, amazing stuff, they fucking loved it would go into a trance and the 2 beings would just sink to the bottom, he was holding a shark by the snout and it was vertically pointing up completely out of it.

Then went to great white's but loads came and visibility was lacking, tried a few times but they were getting to aggressive so had to pull out. Was a good watch.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
think i have seen this before , something about getting the sharks into a trance so he could pet them .
I was just waiting for him to get attackt but it didnt happen wich was very cool! :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fish scare me unless they're (very, very)dead, on a plate, covered in vinegar and accompanied by an unhealthy amount of chips!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Did anyone watch this the other night? Fucking amazing program, all about this South African guy on a quest to show a different side to sharks. There's been a discovery that from the form of touch man can enduce a trance like state of pleasure to sharks, wouldn't have believe it. They were starting on aggressive coral sharks, then tigers and it worked! on the corals it was done by rubbing the middle and top of the sharks snout and tigers it was on the side, amazing stuff, they fucking loved it would go into a trance and the 2 beings would just sink to the bottom, he was holding a shark by the snout and it was vertically pointing up completely out of it.

Then went to great white's but loads came and visibility was lacking, tried a few times but they were getting to aggressive so had to pull out. Was a good watch.

Sounds good, where can i get hold of this? :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg yes!! i saw this it was freekin awesome! the bit where he put the tiger shark in to tonic was amazing i was sat on the sofa watching it with my gob well open!

There is some incredible footage of an australian couple swimming with and helping great whites in the 70s/80s they are Val and Ron Taylor and omg she was hand feeling this great white it was amazing and they found one that had been caught in a net and was dying so they kept it alive and got it to safety.

People have such misconceptions about sharks its laughable, if an animal is cute and playful it must be lovely and intelligent...if its slimey or doesnt have human attributes then it can go burn in hell cos it must be stupid and if its vaguely intelligent it must be evil!

I bloody love sharks, i'm trying to talk B2 in to going great white spotting for our honey moon, i'd love to go in the cage with them oh man tbh.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Eek Ez lol :D You crazy girl!

For me its a phobia - irrational fear, I used to have nightmares about the class goldfish in primary school rofl! :D

I know what you mean though I think, its the same about snakes too - I've handled quite a few snakes and its uncanny how they act just like any other animal, coming up to sniff your hand etc etc.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
i'd love to go in the cage with them oh man tbh.

I think I'd prefer the Great White on the other side of the cage myself, you must really like them!:)

Swam with a Whale Shark in Oman, shark was 20 ft long, scared the crap out of me when I first saw it. Wasn't till it opened its big wide gob I realised it was safe. Very gentle beasty though.

Personally I prefer Rays to Sharks. Very gentle creatures who also like to be stroked.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aw wow that must have been amazing to swim with a whale shark! god you lucky git lol im green now. I like rays too theyre so sweet, in the local oceanarium you can (or probably not any more, since everything went health and safety mad) stroke them and they come up to your hand and smile lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom