Shanti - Jaffamaster - Sad News

Nyssa

Fledgling Freddie
Dear all,

I'm afraid I come to you today, with very sad news indeed. Some may have already heard it, some may not. Shanti, a beloved member of our community, has passed away in real life last Friday due to a heart artery failure.

Shanti was a very nice bloke, always willing and ready to help anyone out. He had a great sense of humour and made us laugh all the time.

Some of us Jaffa's had the pleasure of meeting him in real life last year on our meeting in Belgium. We had lots of fun and he was exactly as he we got to know him in the game - always ready for a good time.

He will be greatly missed by many.

We are holding a memorial service this Friday in his honour, so that we can come together and say goodbye to him one last time. I would be very happy if we could welcome you this friday, at 19:00GMT, at Vetusta Abbey where we can all meet. Some people of Jaffamasters will say a few words, and anyone who wishes to say something will have the opportunity.

I thank you for your time, and hope to see you on Friday.

Maybe one final thing for guildmasters/officers, maybe you could put this in your MoTD as it is already Wednesday, for which I apologize. We tried to organize something with GoA but this was not so easy.

Best Regards,
Nyss.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I will be there, be nice if people put some time aside to come along and pay thier respects.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
WHAT??? i cant believe it...

he was in my guild a long time ago, good guy....

damn this is sad to hear :( :( :(

i will come, for him...

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Very sorry to hear this....sounds like he was a stand up kind of guy. I hope your memorial goes well...if I was an Alb I would turn up for sure. :(

To his memory... :drink:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Oh my god, this is a sudden shock, although i didnt know Shanti well but i knew he was a nice bloke, but for omething as sudden as this to happen, its just...sad. :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
:/

Can't say much apart i'm sad; feeling near u and his family is all i can do.

Nyssa

Fledgling Freddie
Slitzzz said:
:( Goa make Realms frendly so we all can show up!

That's what we wanted at first, to go to Hadrians Wall so anyone could join. But I don't know... the risk is pretty big?

Thanks for your replies so far.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
god nonde ju! rip maat.. heb veel plezier met je gehad in OOB!!

why dont motherf*ckers like those in madrid die? >;

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Rustig jong : (
We should hold a ceremony in hadrian's wall imo, so everyone can come along and have drink, and pray for Shanti !

Just for the sidenote: where was Shanti from :'(

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Meet place!

If there is gonna be a meeting in Hadrian what time? and tell ppl around u to not engage me ...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
all these people came for Shanti

shanti.jpg

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Came to AMG emain to pay my respects, didnt quite work so ill do it here instead.

/salute & condolences to his family.

Nyssa

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you.

Hello again.

I just wanted to say how happy I was to see you all there tonight. You have my deepest respect. I feel like I have had the chance to say goodbye properly now and I hope so have you.

Thanks again and ... let's remember, not forget.

Here's one more to old, current, and new friends :cheers:

Bye.

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a few screenshots to give

friday1.jpg

friday.jpg

friday3.jpg

friday4.jpg

Xyliana
Order of the Knights Templar

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Sad news came to amg too and stayed till i got killed by some stupid theurg.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
/respect paid my respects today at emain tower... died a few times for my troubles.. but it all puts it in perspective

May your soul find its way to your forefathers

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i was away and only just heard, im so sorry to hear this news my thoughts go out to all shanti's friends, family and to shanti himself.
Ezlai
Eztequilla/ Eztequila
Ezryder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom